Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (116)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is it possible to combine AT&T account or transfer payment plan from one account to another

Currently, I am working with two AT&T accounts. One is my account which I have complete access to and another account from a previous owner that I have no way to get access to. The account I have no access to is linked with the internet which makes it really hard to pay the bill considering that

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transferring phone number to a prepaid account (prepaid sim not working after a week has passed)

I was transferring phone number from another carrier service to AT&T. I chose the 12-month prepaid plan online. I received the new sim card on the second day, and it said there's no need for me to activate a prepaid account. But my phone number was not transferred to the new sim card after a wee

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do i swap the money off my account to my Google play?

How do i swap the money off my account to my Google play

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

Refund

How can I get extra money that has been credited to my account returned to me?

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Promotional Visa gift card

How to obtain the 50$ visa gift card for activating device and paying for three months?

Questions

Lookup AT&T Virtual Visa Reward Card number

How can I lookup my AT&T Virtual Visa Reward card number? I still have money remaining and need to add it back to my wallet. The claim ID email that I used to redeem the card gives me an error if I try to resend to view the virtual card number. I just can’t remember the middle 8 digits. I remem

Questions

Charged for returned Phone

I upgraded using the next program & I sent my older phone in & was charged for it on my bill. How do I get the charged fee off my account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I claim my $100 giftcard?

Please how do I claim my $100 giftcard for signing on through the internet

Questions

How can I get response on my inquiries regarding my buy one get one free $300 visa gift card

I never received my promised $300 visa gift card from buy one get one free.  I tried calling the 1800 number but sits on hold everytime.  Is there a way to contact someome regarding this.  Its been over 2 months.

Questions

Acct changes

How do I use my account online to update my billing address

Questions

AT&T Saleperson Absolutley Lied to Me! Here's how my chat went today -

Last year, I went online to see if fiber internet was available to me at my home. Upon entering my address, I was asked to call to find out about available options in my area. I spoke to a male rep. He assured me that U-Verse TV and FIBER were available in my area. I spent quite a while on the phone

Questions

How do you transfer a bill credit to the payer of the multi-line discount account holder?

Hi, I signed up (July 4) and received the $25 credit for signing up and I can see it in my alerts and in my "Balance & Details" link from my home page.  Thank you AT&T for the quick action. The first question I have is that now that I'm part of the multi-line discount how do I transfer this $25 cred

Questions

promotional $50 Visa

How do I go about receiving my $50 Visa promotional card?

Questions

How do I transfer $10 front my account to my wife's

I was supposed to put money on my account and my wife's. how can I gift her the $10 from my account to hers?

Questions

$300 LG G5 2016 Promotion

I have been trying to inquire about my $300 visa gift card I was supposed to receive from ATT for purchasing the LG G5 on the Next agreement, every time I call customer service they act like they cannot find the promotion or that it doesn't exist? What is an easy way I can direct them to view the te

Questions

@sandblaster Fed up with ATT Overseas agents. How do i get someone to fix the TOBR from my post paid account to prepaid account and replace the new # i was assigned in error when mislead to a website?

to the conversation: 

Use Prepaid Cards on the 1-Year 8GB Plan?

I'm thinking about getting the 1-year 8GB prepaid plan, does anyone know if I can use a few prepaid cards to help pay for the $300?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.