Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (195)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

解锁手机

请解锁我的iphone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

App not working

I've downloaded the app on my iphone and it will not work. Spent an hour on the phone with tech, pw support, etc. and got nowhere. Please help! I've changed my un, pw, everything and it still says "Hmm...That isn't the ID you set up for this service. Try signing in with another ID. Care Code: 205.4"

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My iPhone is having unlock issues

Two days ago i requested my AT&T iphone be unlocked which they approved and not long after the process, the ios update came out, since then my phone has been stuck in in a apple and recovery mode loop , i followed every trouble fix and even tried to factory reset and spent $50 on a third party a

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Att U-verse app

I can’t log in on the app and I get error message on my iPhone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

How can I pay for mobile security app for allMy phones through my bill instead of through Apple?

I want to pay for mobile security app for all my devices, essentially 1 payment for all. Instead of downloading app on all devices and have to pay individually on each device.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

On brother's account. Want to change provider for cost savings. Brother hasn't responded to texts & voice mails. What do I do?2

I am on my brother's account & want to move my service to a 55+ account with a different carrier. I have called & texted my brother on numerous occasions over the past month. I purchased a new phone &, since my brother will not for whatever reason give me his passcode, he has basically h

Questions

iPhone SE won’t connect apps

I think I know what I need to do, but let’s see what you learned folks think. Santa bought my son an iPad. We went to the AT&T store to get a SIM card for him. His iPad now works fabulously. Since that visit, my iPhone SE won’t connect many apps to the internet on any WiFi or using cellula

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I trade in my iPhone X?

I’m extremely new and have no idea how the ‘trade in’ system works. I always used to buy a new phone when I upgrade. I’ve been using iPhone Xs since it came out. I’m ready to upgrade it now. I do want to say I bought my iPhone directly from the Apple Store in the UK. I live in the UK(England). I hav

Questions

See my att wireless account on the MyATT App for iphone

I have accounts for DirecTV and Att wireless. I’m using the MyATT App on my iphone12 and the only account I can see in the app is my DirecTV. I can’t see anything related to my wireless phone and watch account on the MyATT app.  How can I see all my ATT accounts on the MyATT APP for iPhone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Damaged screen phone data transfer

How can I download data from an iPhone SE that the screen doesn't work?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

我以前买的手机,需要解锁

US T-Mobile Locked Policy

Questions

New fixed wireless can’t download apps from Apple App Store

Just had fixed wireless installed. Everything seems to be working great except when downloading apps from the Apple App Store. They seem to be stuck in either a waiting or loading state.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card with existing number on new mobile

I am planning to use iPhone and currently I am on android phone. iPhone needs nano sim while I have micro sim(AT&T prepaid) for android. How can I get nano sim for existing number so that I can switch from android to apple?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I Use A AT&T iPhone Max On AT&T PRE-PAID SERVICE If The Phone Is Finaced On Someones Account?

Apple iPhone Max 2018, Financed, Failure To Make Payment, iOS 12, Non Black List, Clean ESN, Att Pre Paid Service, BYOP, Offer-Up App Seller, Wanting To Purchase 3rd Party.

Questions

Porqué no puedo actualizar mi app en mi iPhone 6s

Porqué no puedo actualizar la app myAT&T y me decaería ver las opciones para obtener un iPhone X

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 7Plus - Visual Voicemail Error 1035

Hi, As many users before I get the same error message. I do have access and can change my custom greeting when I call my voicemail. How can I get it work via my phone (iPhone 7Plus)? Online help and troubleshooting doesn't work at all because as a prepaid user I can't login. Also I don't to wait hou

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.