The new iPhone 15
androzz's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 30th, 2022 3:33 PM

How can I trade in my iPhone X?

I’m extremely new and have no idea how the ‘trade in’ system works. I always used to buy a new phone when I upgrade. I’ve been using iPhone Xs since it came out. I’m ready to upgrade it now. I do want to say I bought my iPhone directly from the Apple Store in the UK. I live in the UK(England). I have changed my iPhone back screen before(due to it cracking), not with apple tho. And now, the back screen is cracked again. Other than the back of my phone being cracked, everything works fine.

I want to know if I’m eligible to ‘trade in’ my iPhone X despite changing my back screen before, and now wanting to trade in a cracked iPhone back screen.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Master

• 

10.3K Messages

1 year ago

With a cracked screen, you aren’t eligible for the AT&T credit promotions.  They might give you something for the phone, but the cracked screen will drop the value significantly.  You can try running it through the trade-in calculator.

https://tradein.att.com

But honestly, you’re better off getting the glass fixed before you try trading it in.

Are you planning to live in the US?  AT&T won’t sell or deliver a phone outside of the US.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

1 year ago

Do you have an ATT postpaid wireless plan but living in the UK? You aren’t eligible for the ATT trade in deal unless you are an ATT customer. I can’t imagine you having an ATT plan living in the UK but if you do, I’m quite certain the UK Apple store can not do an ATT upgrade. You can of course trade your phone in to Apple on their trade in deal.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.