Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (225)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade-in I phone XS sent 3/8/22. How long until received at AT&T warehouse?

I purchased an I phone 13 pro max on-line and returned my old I phone XS as a trade in to the post office and got a receipt. When I check USPS, they provide no update, other than I dropped off the package to them and it was picked up buy the carrier.  That was all on 3/8. No further updates.&n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transferring phone number to a prepaid account (prepaid sim not working after a week has passed)

I was transferring phone number from another carrier service to AT&T. I chose the 12-month prepaid plan online. I received the new sim card on the second day, and it said there's no need for me to activate a prepaid account. But my phone number was not transferred to the new sim card after a wee

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why hasn't my veterans discount started?

I was told about a veterans discount when I opened the account. Followed all the instructions and uploaded all the requested files.  Now 4 months in and ask about why it hasn't started.  Being told that the web site doesn't accept DD214 or driver License.  Agent gives me customer loy

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I apply the AARP discount to my account?

Hello, I recently became an AARP member and learned that I could get a monthly $10 discount on my Unlimited Elite plan. How can I apply that discount to my account? Thank you.

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Educator's Discount process

How do I apply the 25% discount to my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I complete activation for the $30 (90 day) prepaid card I purchased from Walmart?

I purchased a $30 (90 day) card from Walmart but I don’t have an option to use it. Instead, AT&T wants me to pay a monthly fee. What can I do to complete activation?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you get every prepaid account number online

I have a prepaid account with AT&T I need my account number how can I get it searching online because AT&T is closed

Questions

Accepted Solution

I returned a online tablet purchase and have questions.

I received an email from At&t saying they received my returned tablet on April 15th and it said it could take 5-7 days to process. My question is: will my bill automatically update when it is processed? My bill is already ready to view. Will I be refunded to $30 activation fee? I returned the ta

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Unlimited Plus Prepaid for iPhone 12?

Currently leaving a former family plan to open a new line for myself when my iPhone 12 comes in next week. I have been looking at various carriers, with AT&T striking my eye the most. For $50 on AutoPay though, it seems a little too good to be true. What is the priority high speed data cap? Is 5

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to activate my employer's discount on my AT&T plan?

Hello, I just switched from Verizon and was curious if anyone knows to how to activate their employer discount. I work at a University and previously had a 15% discount on my Verizon bill. I know they offer an discount on AT&T but I wasn't sure how to apply it. Any help is greatly appreciate

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mary Kay Discount

I recently signed up with ATT and am a Mary Kay Consultant.  How do I get the activation fees waived for the discount?  We were told this at a conference.

Questions

How long of a wait after iphone promo

I have a line on my plan that wants to leave and i did an iphone promo for $1000 off near the end of september. How long will i need to wait until a line can transfer of billing responsibility off my account?  I did not add a new line it was an upgrade.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy Watch - QR Code ??

I was given a new Samsung Galaxy Watch (R805U/R815U) that was ordered directly from Samsung. How do I obtain the QR code for activation on my AT&T postpaid account?  Much thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How much to pay to get wireless services back on?

How much do I have to pay on my account to get my services activated?

Questions

pay off my installment

I have three installment plane on my accounts, I would like to pay off one of them, it's ok. and how? or I will go to store to do it.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.