Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (186)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

DO NOT take ATT international roaming - not reliable

I'm on a shot vacation and outside US. I have selected ATT international roaming and now spending daily 3-4 hours trying to fix the phone connection. Tried to sort out by chatting with ATT agents and the agent left the chat while in conversation. Pasting the transcript here.  [Camilo] :

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why hasn't my veterans discount started?

I was told about a veterans discount when I opened the account. Followed all the instructions and uploaded all the requested files.  Now 4 months in and ask about why it hasn't started.  Being told that the web site doesn't accept DD214 or driver License.  Agent gives me customer loy

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade-in I phone XS sent 3/8/22. How long until received at AT&T warehouse?

I purchased an I phone 13 pro max on-line and returned my old I phone XS as a trade in to the post office and got a receipt. When I check USPS, they provide no update, other than I dropped off the package to them and it was picked up buy the carrier.  That was all on 3/8. No further updates.&n

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

因为我之前提交了一个丢失设备的请求,但现在我找到了这部手机,我需要解锁手机上的电话服务锁定

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

iPhone上的iPhone

Can I unlock my iPhone 14?

Questions

ATT security Suite

Every month I spend an hour on hold with Mcafee to renew my free trial because I was told there is a problem with ATT's security suite install page. This I was told was the temporary work around.   This has been going on since October.  Today during my monthly call with MCafee to extend m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

i never got an email.

Hello i own samsung galaxy s6 edge + that is locked to AT&T network. Went online to ask for unlock code and entered all the details but i never recived an email i am suppoed to confirm? so its going to expire in 24 hours so how am i suppoed to ask for unlock code ? i don't have AT&T phone number and

Questions

Unlock iPhone

I bought an iPhone online to use with straight talk I processed a request to unlock it through this website (Edited as per community guidelines) is my IMEI number I process this request August 12th and when I check status it says pending and when I tried to do the email it tells me to do another one

Questions

My pending unlock request has been stuck for more than 30 days

My unlock request has been stuck in pending for more than 30 days, and I can't request another unlock unless you manually cancel this request please unlock request NUL815834676948 Imei (Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

My pending unlock request has been stuck for more than 30 days

My unlock request has been pending for more than 30 days, I was told I can let you know and you can please help Unlock request# Imei (Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

我以前买的手机,需要解锁

US T-Mobile Locked Policy

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.