Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (185)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why hasn't my veterans discount started?

I was told about a veterans discount when I opened the account. Followed all the instructions and uploaded all the requested files.  Now 4 months in and ask about why it hasn't started.  Being told that the web site doesn't accept DD214 or driver License.  Agent gives me customer loy

Questions

Accepted Solution

DO NOT take ATT international roaming - not reliable

I'm on a shot vacation and outside US. I have selected ATT international roaming and now spending daily 3-4 hours trying to fix the phone connection. Tried to sort out by chatting with ATT agents and the agent left the chat while in conversation. Pasting the transcript here.  [Camilo] :

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade-in I phone XS sent 3/8/22. How long until received at AT&T warehouse?

I purchased an I phone 13 pro max on-line and returned my old I phone XS as a trade in to the post office and got a receipt. When I check USPS, they provide no update, other than I dropped off the package to them and it was picked up buy the carrier.  That was all on 3/8. No further updates.&n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transferring phone number to a prepaid account (prepaid sim not working after a week has passed)

I was transferring phone number from another carrier service to AT&T. I chose the 12-month prepaid plan online. I received the new sim card on the second day, and it said there's no need for me to activate a prepaid account. But my phone number was not transferred to the new sim card after a wee

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Phone upgrade activation window & promo offer eligibility

Looking to order a iPhone14pro max upgrade on one my lines to take advantage of the $800 credit with the trade-in offer. If I order the phone now can I wait till Christmas time to activate the new device and send in my trade-in device? Is there an actual window to return the trade-in to still be eli

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my service turned back on when suspended for non payment ? Need payment arrangement or extension due to Corona Virus... Unable

Service was disconnected 3/31 ... Unable to work due to the Corona virus restrictions..shut down...

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My service is interrupted, Can I get an extension and have my service restored?

I cant pay my bill until a later date. My service is now interrupted. Is there anyway I can get an extension and my service restored? ANYTHING anyone knows please inform me..

Questions

Un-unify billing account number (BAN)

Corporate Enrollment - AT&T AT&T got back to me and stated that your line is "under Unified billing and cannot be moved at this time. Please have them call consumer care at 800-331-0500 to resolve issue." I try to transfer my line to my company account, I already authorized the transfer wi

Questions

IMO employee discount

I’m currently working at an AT&T store for an authorized retailer in Massachusetts called the wireless experience. How long will my imo employee discount be active if I leave or quit my AT&T job?

Questions

Update to Data

I recently paid my monthly prepaid Netgear Nighthawk Modem and ran out of data two weeks before the new start. I went and prepaid for another 3 GIG but how do I get it to restart now and not the end of the month?

Questions

How do I sign up for a new wireless account

How do I sign up for a new wireless account online and I'm already a AT&T subscriber

Questions

AT&T Saleperson Absolutley Lied to Me! Here's how my chat went today -

Last year, I went online to see if fiber internet was available to me at my home. Upon entering my address, I was asked to call to find out about available options in my area. I spoke to a male rep. He assured me that U-Verse TV and FIBER were available in my area. I spent quite a while on the phone

Questions

Adding to my Complaint.

Me: I just received an email about they’d credit my account $250 plus credit any fees to restore services but I have to call an 888 number. I don’t have service! Hi! My name is Joan. I'm happy to help! Please give me a moment to review your request. Joan: I am sorry that you had to wait longe

Questions

ATT Internet Customer service

Hi i have complain about att customer service.i renew i internet service 8/16/2019. i was chat with one of agentagent promised me that i can keep my monthly paymentEven though the agent made  promised, the promise was not kept.So i contacted agent agent again(11/11/2019) Because my bill getting more

Questions

Teacher discount

I recently applied for the teacher discount and I have already uploaded my proof of employment. How long before I know whether I am accepted and receive the discount?

Questions

My ATT Saga

This is going to be a long post, there is a question at the end but it may just be rhetorical. Where do I begin? This started about 6 months ago when I decided to upgrade the internet service I have been using. It was a mobile hot spot from my wireless provider that has been working well but I'd

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How much to pay to get wireless services back on?

How much do I have to pay on my account to get my services activated?

Questions

When will I know my work discount has been approved?

I went to an AT&T store and the associate took pictures of my work identifications on Thursday. He said it was pending approval so I’m wondering when it will be processed and if I will get an email or what?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.