Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (127)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

解锁att设备

请求解锁我的设备

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

我以前买的手机,需要解锁

US T-Mobile Locked Policy

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

因为我之前提交了一个丢失设备的请求,但现在我找到了这部手机,我需要解锁手机上的电话服务锁定

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

解锁手机

请解锁我的iphone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why hasn't my veterans discount started?

I was told about a veterans discount when I opened the account. Followed all the instructions and uploaded all the requested files.  Now 4 months in and ask about why it hasn't started.  Being told that the web site doesn't accept DD214 or driver License.  Agent gives me customer loy

Questions

以下订单处理成功:#***** 下次激活策略 运营商 型号容量!#3IMEI/SN:*****查询结果:Model: IPHONE XS MAX 256GB GOLD CELLULAR [A1921] [IPHONE11,4]IMEI: *****IMEI2: *****Serial Number: *****Purchase Date: 2018-11-15Activation Status: ActivatedWarranty: Apple Limited WarrantyTelephone

to the conversation: 

Why is my iphone a contract machine?

The new iphone xs Max I bought in China, after a few months of use, found that this is your company's contract phone. Now my phone can't use the number card of a Chinese operator. My iphone serial number is *****, Ask you to help me with it.   [Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do no

Questions

Apple email App

Cannot bring in Yahoo emails on my Imac Apple email app!!

Questions

Was promised alot in the chat from Att employee and I got nothing that she told me

I called about a fee for my wireless service, I thought it got taken care of, or I was trusting the employee I was chatting with, mind you that I have a copy of the entire transcript. Ok, so anyways the lady asked me about adding a 3rd line to end up actually save me  $30 dollars on my bill, which I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bellsouth.net email not working in Apple or yahoo mail app

Last week my bellsouth.net email stopped working in Apple mail and yahoo mail app. support had me clear everything. Now email cannot be added to Apple mail app and is not reachable through yahoo mail app on my iphone

Questions

unlock request

Hi i purchased refurbished iphone 12 pro max online, i tried to submit unlock request at att.com/deviceunlock but i keep getting error which forbidding me from successfully submitting the request. i tried contacting at&t customer support over the phone but couldnt get somebody to help with me un

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to register my online account.

I have bought a prepaid sim and want to activate itwhen i get to the paygoonline site i try to fill in the Complete Personal Info page, but when i hit submit it continually says ERROR ! Complete Personal Info, this has been the case for 2 days now?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.