Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (117)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you get every prepaid account number online

I have a prepaid account with AT&T I need my account number how can I get it searching online because AT&T is closed

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy Watch - QR Code ??

I was given a new Samsung Galaxy Watch (R805U/R815U) that was ordered directly from Samsung. How do I obtain the QR code for activation on my AT&T postpaid account?  Much thanks.

Questions

How to Get a Code to Sign Up for an Online Account When I Have to Use a Computer Located Not at Home, so Can't get the call with the Code?

I need to sign up for an online account, however I have no computer at my home. I have access to a computer either at the library or at work, but when I'm at either of those computers I'm not at home, so it's impossible to answer the phone call from AT&T that provides a code that's required for

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do i swap the money off my account to my Google play?

How do i swap the money off my account to my Google play

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do i get the account number for a pre paid account

I need to transfer ny number to another carrier but I can't without an account number. I never had an account number it's a pre paid account

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Charged for returned Phone

I upgraded using the next program & I sent my older phone in & was charged for it on my bill. How do I get the charged fee off my account

Questions

How do I find my account number on the Iphone that is paid off?

to the conversation: 

unlock iphone

phone is paid off and im getting messages that the phone has a balance when it doesnt

Questions

AT&T Saleperson Absolutley Lied to Me! Here's how my chat went today -

Last year, I went online to see if fiber internet was available to me at my home. Upon entering my address, I was asked to call to find out about available options in my area. I spoke to a male rep. He assured me that U-Verse TV and FIBER were available in my area. I spent quite a while on the phone

Questions

Update account number to get code

How do you get your number in the app updated to complete an online order? It keeps trying to send to my Apple Watch number and not my cell number. This is so frustrating being I can’t do what I need via the app. Please help.

Questions

deactivate my sim card

I activated my new sims card on the wrong number on my prepaid account how do I fix it

Questions

Says my number doesn’t exist. Cannot log into my prepaid account

How do I access my account when it says my number doesn’t exist? When it obviously exists because I’m using it...

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.