Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (135)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

最后的节点是 ggr2.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.129.97] 正常时下一站是 218.30.53.48 Routing problem?

to the conversation: 

Connection problem to remote servers

To all the experts: I have difficulties connecting to our company's email/doc server. I think this is not a simple problem and can not be solved by clearing the DNS cache or resetting the router. 1. I can connect to the mail/doc server when at home using the SPECTRUM internet without any prob

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

因为我之前提交了一个丢失设备的请求,但现在我找到了这部手机,我需要解锁手机上的电话服务锁定

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

Accepted Solution

DO NOT take ATT international roaming - not reliable

I'm on a shot vacation and outside US. I have selected ATT international roaming and now spending daily 3-4 hours trying to fix the phone connection. Tried to sort out by chatting with ATT agents and the agent left the chat while in conversation. Pasting the transcript here.  [Camilo] :

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why hasn't my veterans discount started?

I was told about a veterans discount when I opened the account. Followed all the instructions and uploaded all the requested files.  Now 4 months in and ask about why it hasn't started.  Being told that the web site doesn't accept DD214 or driver License.  Agent gives me customer loy

Questions

iPhone上的iPhone

Can I unlock my iPhone 14?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email/password exposed on the dark web

I was just notified by capitalone creditwise that my bebllsouth.net email account has been exposed on the dark web. Two factor authentication is active for my account.  What step do I need to take to protect myself? Last updated Today Dark Web Alert

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 12 Pro Order - Trade In Label missing

I recently ordered and received an iPhone 12 Pro and when I placed this order I indicated that I was going to do a trade-in. However, when the phone arrived, it did not include the trade-in mailing label.  How do I get ATT to update my order so that I can avail of the trade-in promotion ?

Questions

Web page not loading

Is it just me or is the web page down for managing the AT&T go phone account? I have tried on 3 different devices including my desktop computer.

Questions

Worst customer service on the planet

DATE/TIME: 2022-02-17 10:57:56 *Your chat transcript:* Good afternoon!Thursday 12:13 PM [AT&T] : Hi, I'm your AT&T automated assistant. How can I help you today? [Me] : expidided shipping for order [AT&T] : Got it! (Link)View, change, or cancel your order now(Link) Heads up: If yo

Questions

Rewards Card missing

The sales agent said I will get USD 300 in gift card so I ordered for my new internet connection. He told me to wait for 30 days to receive the gift card. I only received USD 150 card in my mail. Now when I call the rewards helpline, they tell me I am not eligible for the remaining USD 150. I was li

Questions

Web Hosting on ATT Fiber

Does AT&T Fiber (1 GB) customers allowed to run and host their personal web server from home?

Questions

At&t ,screen sharing, and app available on LG WebOs/SmartTv

Why can't I screen share from my phone to my LG WebOs TV.Will the DirecTV now app be made available for this same TV or on the LG App Store?Thank you

Questions

Dark web

On my armor deal I've had 2 notices about my number was somehow captured from att and is on the dark web, the other was my email was grabbed in something else , according to active armor it happened April 18th, I'm curious as to why they haven't notified the people involved themselves you know they

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.