Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (115)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

因为我之前提交了一个丢失设备的请求,但现在我找到了这部手机,我需要解锁手机上的电话服务锁定

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fraudulent Att chat

AT&T Company Chat Transcript- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Reference Number: 16574287769425295DATE/TIME: 2022-07-09 11:52:24 *Your chat transcript:* Good morning!Sunday 12:18 AM [AT&T] : Hi, I'm your AT&T automated assistant. How can I help

Questions

最后的节点是 ggr2.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.129.97] 正常时下一站是 218.30.53.48 Routing problem?

to the conversation: 

Connection problem to remote servers

To all the experts: I have difficulties connecting to our company's email/doc server. I think this is not a simple problem and can not be solved by clearing the DNS cache or resetting the router. 1. I can connect to the mail/doc server when at home using the SPECTRUM internet without any prob

Questions

iPhone上的iPhone

Can I unlock my iPhone 14?

Questions

Pandemic Teachers scammed out of catch up credit :(

AT&T Company Chat Transcript - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Reference Number: 1000000001657108 DATE/TIME: 2021-12-08 05:21:16 *Your chat transcript:* [AT&T] : Hi there, I'm AT&T's virtual assistant. I'm here to help when you have questions

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email/password exposed on the dark web

I was just notified by capitalone creditwise that my bebllsouth.net email account has been exposed on the dark web. Two factor authentication is active for my account.  What step do I need to take to protect myself? Last updated Today Dark Web Alert

Questions

AT&T chat

I don't think I got what I wanted, did I? [Sasha] : Hi! My name is Sasha. I'm happy to help!  Let's get started. [Me] : Hi. [Sasha] : Hi. may I know your name? [Me] : Colleen [Sasha] : Colleen, glad to have you on this chat! [Sasha] : How may I help you? [Me] : I live in an area with fe

Questions

false promise

I have tried 3 times to get an $800 upgrade/promotion promise that was made. See: Reference Number: 745450972207169175  Reference Number: 732784608453660685 NEVER was I told to send in phones. In fact, in one of the chats it talks about "not sending in the phone". This has been going on s

Questions

Web page not loading

Is it just me or is the web page down for managing the AT&T go phone account? I have tried on 3 different devices including my desktop computer.

Questions

At&t ,screen sharing, and app available on LG WebOs/SmartTv

Why can't I screen share from my phone to my LG WebOs TV.Will the DirecTV now app be made available for this same TV or on the LG App Store?Thank you

Questions

我是从中国写信的,我有一部被AT&T锁定的iPhone,因为我住在中国,所以我没有AT&T帐户或AT&T无线号码。I tried to submit the unlock request at AT&T several times, but it didn't work out.

to the conversation: 

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

Web Hosting on ATT Fiber

Does AT&T Fiber (1 GB) customers allowed to run and host their personal web server from home?

Questions

Insurance Deductible charged even i have not accepted the device sent by insurance

Hi, I have filed a claim for my iphone 8 plus red edition and then the insurance said they will send the silver colour and i told them i do not need that colour and asked them to cancel the claim. they said they will not be able to do it from their end. I informed FEDEX not to ship the item to me

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.