Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (100)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Apple email App

Cannot bring in Yahoo emails on my Imac Apple email app!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bellsouth.net email not working in Apple or yahoo mail app

Last week my bellsouth.net email stopped working in Apple mail and yahoo mail app. support had me clear everything. Now email cannot be added to Apple mail app and is not reachable through yahoo mail app on my iphone

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

app for Apple TV+

When will U-Verse have an app for Apple TV+?

Questions

Closed

APN block my IPTV app

HI everyone! I come here to get some help. I have a contract with OTR mobile that works with AT&T service. I use to have unlimited on my Netgear M1 on the APN "broadband" but because the compagnie stop this offer and switch me on a 200go SIM card and on the APN vip.accessmylan.net my IPTV stop

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

UVERSE APP login not working, neither are apps on apple tv

I have tried to login to my uverse app, and keep getting the same error message . I have re set my account information, deleted and re installed the app all to end up right where I started. I also can’t use the apps on my Apple TV, as it keeps saying I am not subscribed to certain channels- but I am

Questions

Uverse app

Has anyone experienced problems with getting the uverse app to work on iOS devices? After I download the app it only shows the skeleton of the app. None of the functions work.

Questions

Att app

Is anyone else having trouble with the att app , it doesn’t load. I have deleted and got the app again and still the same issue!

Questions

apps

if you turn your wifi off and are just using data, can your plan provider such as your parent see apps you've downloaded? my phone is not linked to theres whatsoever in the settings, it is entirely mine. I am only questioning whether they can see what i've downloaded through AT&T. If not, I know

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse app for Apple TV ?

Will U-verse ever have an app for Apple TV? I know spectrum just recently got theirs, I thought U-verse should have one as well. It’s be great if they could make this happen in the near future! It’s such a hassle to screen play from my phone or ipad to the Apple TV 😩

Questions

Sunday Ticket Apple TV app

When using the Sunday Ticket app on the tv with stereo homepods as the primary audio source for the tv, audio switching between games does not work, and there are other noticeable lag issues. this is the primary way I listen to my tv, and I think it’s a very common setup. Is it possible to get a

Questions

Apple App Store

Hello I was wondering why my apple store isn’t loading. And when it does load I can’t download any apps even the free ones.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Apps

When I try to download an app it says my App Store and ITunes is disabled

Questions

App

App will not go past continue after plan has been chosen

Questions

App

I'm trying to setup the app to monitor devices and needing g to reset my password, but it says my verification info is incorrect 

Questions

Apps on Apple TV and IPhone not working

Disney plus, XM radio, and multiple other apps on my devices are not working with my new AT&T internet service. Tried to reset my Apple TV and it wouldn’t even let me do that because it said the update couldn’t be downloaded(even though I can watch Hulu seconds later). What is keeping these apps

Questions

reset APN settings on device help app att

Can I reset APN settings on an att app if I have cricket?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.