Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (186)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Call Protect App Does Not Work

The call protect app does not work. The screen does not refresh or load. The cog wheel is in the middle of the screen doing nothing!!!! I pay for this app!!! I’m tempted to cancel it right away. It’s a waste of money.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

App Suddenly Asking For Me To Pay

I went to watch a program, took me to the “subscribe now” screen, $14.99. Tried to sign in, got the code, web site said “start streaming” but tv screen returned to “subscribe now”. Been working fine for years until now.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&T Thanks app isn't working at all

I've had my phone (iPhone 8 plus) for a little under four months and even recently upgraded my plan. Ever since I've downloaded the app it just won't work. It keeps saying I need an internet connection even though I have one. I've even tried switching between wifi and cellular connection and deletin

Questions

Apps

My telephone works fine but my uber app, you tube app, play services apps don't work. All I have is a white screen

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I bought a phone from an app, it worked properly and now AT&T has blocked it.

I bought a phone from an app, it worked properly and now at$t has blocked it. The person apparently reported it stolen. I have the persons name and address. Is there anything I can do to eather get my money back and report fraud or get my phone fixed?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

3rd Party Apps Do Not Work For Me

Hello, please help me.  For starters, I have tried tech support via phone and chat.  Each rep just flat out did not understand the problem.  They went through their scripts as expected, asking me to reboot and try again.  I was even asked to reinstall the apps.  I have over 10 years of experience in

Questions

ATT Messaging App and Andriod 9.0

After using the AT&T Messages App for years, my Samsung Galaxy S8+ finally got the Android 9.0 update yesterday. Since then the AT&T Messages App hasn't worked.  I spent 61 minutes on the phone with AT&T today and ~20 minutes texting / troubleshooting.  Finally the person online told me to uninstall

Questions

AT&T Thanks app is not Working

From Today morning 12/26/2018 , my AT&T thanks app is not working and always throwing error " Please check the internet connectivity"... All my other apps are working fine.

Questions

Apple email App

Cannot bring in Yahoo emails on my Imac Apple email app!!

Questions

Re: AT&T THANKS APP

Developers need to work on this new app before I download it onto my iPhone.  Reviews are not good for most part.

Questions

AT&T Thanks app - unable to login

When trying to login to the AT&T thanks app on on my phone I am receiving an error that reads, "Uh oh. An error has occurred. Please check back later...Code: 401 - ID: CustomerProfile-1000-No account found." I have tried logging in using my member ID, User ID, and phone number and none of them worke

Questions

AT&T Thanks app "uh oh error"

When I try to log in to the app I keep getting and error that says "uh oh" and that the server is down.  Is this a common problem? From what I've seen in the rest of the forum this app is pretty much garbage so what's going on AT&T? It's obviously not a log in problem on my part, do the servers just

Questions

3rd party app purchases.

Why am I suddenly being denied from making 3rd party app purchases.

Questions

U-verse iPhone App Will Not Let Me Log in

U-300 subscription - installed U-verse app on iPhone - I can login to the AT&T U-verse website (no problem) but when I try to login to the U-verse app it says "Login Required - Please login with your U-verse member ID (email address)" - but my username IS my email address.  Again, works fine on webs

Questions

Secure Family App “Not Working Correctly”...AGAIN!!

The ONLY reason that I have Secure Family set up on my son’s phone is too turn off his wifi access since he is currently court ordered  not to have internet access. I figured this app was perfect for our situation since it would now allow him to own a smartphone, especially while he’s away at colleg

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bellsouth.net email not working in Apple or yahoo mail app

Last week my bellsouth.net email stopped working in Apple mail and yahoo mail app. support had me clear everything. Now email cannot be added to Apple mail app and is not reachable through yahoo mail app on my iphone

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

cant download apps

I've been trying to download apps since last night and I can't it keeps saying error c101b000 I did everything that the website told me to do I even reset my phone and nothing has worked

Questions

Can't log into my account on both website and mobile app

Hi I can't log into my account on either website or mobile app for several days. I have tried different browsers and cleaned up my cookies. Below are the messages I have received. Please advise, need to pay my bill. Website: " Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. We apo

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.