Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (67)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"?  It just started yesterday.  The keypad and "back" & "home" buttons have stopped working too.

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

I ,okea t*** had been set up for 3 installs & none showed up

I Have had 3 installs set up & no call no show. Had very bad experience with AT&T have information about all this on paper. Had me so upset yesterday I had to take nerve meds. I need someone who can resolve this issue for me. Have talked to many of ur employee who promised me Services I didn't get o

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

tranfer plan to another phone

I have a $2 daily plan on an Apple Phone. Can I transfer the to a HTC OneX

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

Xbox360 won't connect to new BGW320-505

I have no issues with any other console (PS4, XBOX OneX). I also did not have issues before switching to AT&T Fiber. I saw some older stuff and looked to implement based on what I could glean from those posts...but none for the 320. I am sure this has been solved...but can't find it.

Questions

Do you know when the server is okey or there are any another way to send email to text?

commented 

1 year ago

to the conversation: 

Email to SMS has stopped working. How can I fix it?

For several days my Microsoft Exchange server account has failed to send SMS messages. I am attach an doc then send on Outlook email to my Friend Phone, and I got an error that reads as follows. Suggestions? <recipientphone#>@mms.att.net [email scrubbed]Remote Server returned '550 5.2.0 &l

Questions

Okej thx

commented 

3 years ago

to the conversation: 

Iphone 7 att blacklist simlock

Hi, I'm from Poland. I bought an iPhone 7 but it has a silmock for the att network and is probably blacklisted for not paying bills in the United States. Could att remove the simlock for me and remove it from the blacklist?

Questions

Is okey im cancelling it. I was just searching to see if any other person had the same situation and maybe had an answer for that. Thanks anyways

to the conversation: 

OVercharged by $50

My bill is a family plan of two lines. Each line with every fee is $49.31. But the final amount to pay is $150 always. I don't understand were those additional $50 come from because even the bill those not detail it. It says 49.31+49.31 = 154.23 it doesn't makes sense

Questions

okee dokie🤷🏼‍♀️

to the conversation: 

Plan pricing for GB

Plan pricing is to costly T mobile has unlimited data for far less. I gonna have to leave AT&T

Questions

Closed

How to use a song for ringtone on Iphone 8

I hate to admit how upset I am that iphone 8 allows no easy option to use a song as a ringtone or alarm tone. I know it's just a ring tone, but I don't like change that is forced upon me. I really really really don't want to use canned ring tones or buy 着信音 from Apple. I want to use the same beloved

Questions

Email setup for ATT.net account

Can someone tell me the email settings for an ATT.net account setup on an HTC OneX android phone? It doesn't seem to recognize my user/pass. Please provide all the field settings. Thanks.

Questions

Okee then, good luck.

to the conversation: 

Can’t use WiFi calling! Help! Need next level solutions!

I’ve reset the network, turned it on/off/reset my phone and spent almost 2 hours on the phone with techs and it still doesn’t work. Any suggestions??? I’m beyond frustrated. Can’t use my phone at all!!! Have super super fast internet but no cell coverage so I need the WiFi calling to work. It worked

Questions

Your U-Verse Wifi connection is working for all? If not you must check the connection everything is okey there. Otherwise you should contact to the Wireless support. Besides, you can check the setting how many users can share the connection at a time

to the conversation: 

Online Gaming issue with new WiFi!!

We have recently acquired U-Verse WiFi from at&t this Monday, and some of my younger sibling have been saying that their games aren’t able to connect online and have been having issues. We are however able to go online on our phones and connect and stream, but that seems to be the opposite when it c

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.