Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (180)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get my pre-paid number released.

I want to move the number to a low cost provider. I am only in USA 5 moths a year. When there was a 25c rate it only cost $11 / month to retain the number. Now $30 is too much.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my service on after I missed my payment arrangement

Payments

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Educator's Discount process

How do I apply the 25% discount to my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why hasn't my veterans discount started?

I was told about a veterans discount when I opened the account. Followed all the instructions and uploaded all the requested files.  Now 4 months in and ask about why it hasn't started.  Being told that the web site doesn't accept DD214 or driver License.  Agent gives me customer loy

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I apply the AARP discount to my account?

Hello, I recently became an AARP member and learned that I could get a monthly $10 discount on my Unlimited Elite plan. How can I apply that discount to my account? Thank you.

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you get every prepaid account number online

I have a prepaid account with AT&T I need my account number how can I get it searching online because AT&T is closed

Questions

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"?  It just started yesterday.  The keypad and "back" & "home" buttons have stopped working too.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy Watch - QR Code ??

I was given a new Samsung Galaxy Watch (R805U/R815U) that was ordered directly from Samsung. How do I obtain the QR code for activation on my AT&T postpaid account?  Much thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer phone number

I am trying to transfer my phone number from my current prepaid service to a non-prepaid one. It asks for my PIN but says it is incorrect when I enter my account PIN. Is there a separate transfer PIN and how do I find it?

Questions

How do you get the AARP Member discount applied to a business account

There is a flyer touting the AARP Member discount for AT&T Signature Program. Does anyone know if/how you activate it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mary Kay Discount

I recently signed up with ATT and am a Mary Kay Consultant.  How do I get the activation fees waived for the discount?  We were told this at a conference.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When do suspended services return, after payment?

How long does it take for services to restore after payment is made ?

Questions

Phone upgrade activation window & promo offer eligibility

Looking to order a iPhone14pro max upgrade on one my lines to take advantage of the $800 credit with the trade-in offer. If I order the phone now can I wait till Christmas time to activate the new device and send in my trade-in device? Is there an actual window to return the trade-in to still be eli

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Signing up online

When signing up for prepaid online, when do I go through the steps for porting in my number? It looks like when I sign up I'll pay for the service and receive a SIM card in the mail. Is the porting done when I activate the SIM card? This doesn't seem to be explained on the web site.

Questions

How do I use my existing prepaid number on a wireless plan

This service is so frustrating beyond belief, the reps on the phone are completely useless in addressing this issue. One of them said its possible to transfer, and when I get there they say "oh, we can't do that". The rep live chat on the website said that I have to call the prepaid department, and

Questions

NO LANDLINE phone-service

I have NOT have LANDLINE phone-service since June 14th!!!!!!!! How do I contest a bill from that date until service is finally restored?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.