Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (140)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"?  It just started yesterday.  The keypad and "back" & "home" buttons have stopped working too.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port-in from prepaid (MINT mobile) could qualify the $250 BYOD credit or not?

I am thinking about port-in my number from MINT mobile (prepaid) to AT&T. Will this qualify the $250 BYOD credit ? I tried to use the Chat function to ask the customer support and it could not be connected. Does somebody know the expiration date of $250 BYOD credit promotion? Thanks for your

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

Accepted Solution

I returned a online tablet purchase and have questions.

I received an email from At&t saying they received my returned tablet on April 15th and it said it could take 5-7 days to process. My question is: will my bill automatically update when it is processed? My bill is already ready to view. Will I be refunded to $30 activation fee? I returned the ta

Questions

I ,okea t*** had been set up for 3 installs & none showed up

I Have had 3 installs set up & no call no show. Had very bad experience with AT&T have information about all this on paper. Had me so upset yesterday I had to take nerve meds. I need someone who can resolve this issue for me. Have talked to many of ur employee who promised me Services I didn't get o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My phone number expired, is my account and payment plans also expired?

Hello, I had used an AT&T number and account in the United States for several months with AutoPay&Prepaid. I am now out of the country. My bank says my phone number seems expired. Does it mean my account and payment plans had been expired as well? I don’t really remember if I canceled t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long is my phone number (prepaid) kept from expiration?

As title says. I need to visit a country outside of america for an half year (up to one year). So I don't think I can use AT&T prepaid phone service for the time being. But I also don't want to lose the phone number too! (you know, updating phone number everywhere is very painful..). I heard

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Why is extending expiration date is no longer free?

I have a prepaid plan that I am only using occasionally as an emergency number - barely spend more than $3 per month - and have always a balance with over $200 on my account. For years I could extend the expiration date by a year just by calling the support once a year. And it was a free service. Si

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Making a payment before balance expiration date

I have a balance in my prepaid account that expires 9/17.  If I make payment today will that extend the expiration date?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pre-paid expiry - a month or 30 days?

The AT&T webpile at https://www.att.com/prepaid/plans.html shows plans as MONTHLY.  Yet checking our accounts at https://www.paygonline.com/websc/home.html shows the period will only be 30 days when October has 31 days.  Are AT&T short-changing peeps to 30-day renewal?

Questions

Refund

How can I get extra money that has been credited to my account returned to me?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Promotional Visa gift card

How to obtain the 50$ visa gift card for activating device and paying for three months?

Questions

Outstanding Balance

Hello Im a foreigner here in the United States. When I first came to the AT&T Store to make a sim card, One of the store staff helped me create an account and plans. He showed me some plans options, I asked whether if i could make a prepaid account? He said i could, i just have to call "6

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.