Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (81)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"?  It just started yesterday.  The keypad and "back" & "home" buttons have stopped working too.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

How do you get the AARP Member discount applied to a business account

There is a flyer touting the AARP Member discount for AT&T Signature Program. Does anyone know if/how you activate it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Turn on Call forward

LG LGA380How do I turn on call forwarding

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

以下订单处理成功:#***** 下次激活策略 运营商 型号容量!#3IMEI/SN:*****查询结果:Model: IPHONE XS MAX 256GB GOLD CELLULAR [A1921] [IPHONE11,4]IMEI: *****IMEI2: *****Serial Number: *****Purchase Date: 2018-11-15Activation Status: ActivatedWarranty: Apple Limited WarrantyTelephone

to the conversation: 

Why is my iphone a contract machine?

The new iphone xs Max I bought in China, after a few months of use, found that this is your company's contract phone. Now my phone can't use the number card of a Chinese operator. My iphone serial number is *****, Ask you to help me with it.   [Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do no

Questions

I ,okea t*** had been set up for 3 installs & none showed up

I Have had 3 installs set up & no call no show. Had very bad experience with AT&T have information about all this on paper. Had me so upset yesterday I had to take nerve meds. I need someone who can resolve this issue for me. Have talked to many of ur employee who promised me Services I didn't get o

Questions

Prepaid support line

I haven't been able to get through to a person on the prepaid support line since Friday. Anyone know how to get ahold of someone to get a prepaid unlock code (the online site is only for postpaid) besides the 800-901-9878/408-962-1025 or 611 line?   The AT&T store manager couldn't get th

Questions

how can i get my $325 back on att prepaid?

I recently bought a sim card with $300 (excluding tax) prepaid per year which makes $25 per month. After i made payment on the prepaid website, i checked my bank account and realized that the payment was made twice. I need my money refunded back for the second payment i did not intend at all

Questions

How can I get a rep to settle our final bill?

ATT has a policy of not issuing prorated credits. But our Internet account was in a pro-consumer state (CA), so that policy does not apply. Yet, our canceled ATT Internet does not reflect any of the rightfully due prorated credits. When you call ATT about this, you get put on hold for a long time an

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

How to get a invoice from a prepaid recharge

I've made a recharge for my pre paid phone, but couldnt get a valid invoice containing my name and billing adress

Questions

Former ATT Employee Ford Discount

Does anyone know how I can get the partner number for the Ford/ATT discount program? I'm purchasing a vehicle and can get a discount if I can find the partner number. I keep getting transferred around but to no avail.Thank you!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

tranfer plan to another phone

I have a $2 daily plan on an Apple Phone. Can I transfer the to a HTC OneX

Questions

Snap low income discount for uverse internet

I would like to avail of snap low income discount for my internet acct number 113323870. Alegria

Questions

State employee discount

How do I receive a discount for working for the state

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.