Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (103)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"?  It just started yesterday.  The keypad and "back" & "home" buttons have stopped working too.

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

I ,okea t*** had been set up for 3 installs & none showed up

I Have had 3 installs set up & no call no show. Had very bad experience with AT&T have information about all this on paper. Had me so upset yesterday I had to take nerve meds. I need someone who can resolve this issue for me. Have talked to many of ur employee who promised me Services I didn't get o

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

tranfer plan to another phone

I have a $2 daily plan on an Apple Phone. Can I transfer the to a HTC OneX

Questions

@1983brian wrote: I would like to find out how much I owe on all 3 plans on my phone?? I assume you mean ‘all 3 PHONES on my plan (account)’.   Read your bill!   It’s amazing what you’ll find on there!   You can access your online bill through the m

to the conversation: 

How to find phone status

My ex sent a new iPhone 8 home with my son last week. She said her boyfriend bought it for her, but she doesn't like Apple and preferred to keep her Android. I need it unlocked to put it on his t-mobile plan, but your unlock website says it's not paid for. How do I find out how much is owed? And if

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

@4nannie wrote:Hi@I am trying to call AT&T @ (800-947-5096) to speak with a rep...well it's now all automated; and only want pay' cuz they have your #...I have to keep hanging up as they don't respond to NO!!! The automated system is in place to help

commented 

7 years ago

to the conversation: 

Looking for UN-Automated tel #

HiI am trying to call AT&T @ (800-947-5096) to speak with a rep...well it's now all automated; and only want pay' cuz they have your #...I have to keep hanging up as they don't respond to NO!!!

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

以下订单处理成功:#***** 下次激活策略 运营商 型号容量!#3IMEI/SN:*****查询结果:Model: IPHONE XS MAX 256GB GOLD CELLULAR [A1921] [IPHONE11,4]IMEI: *****IMEI2: *****Serial Number: *****Purchase Date: 2018-11-15Activation Status: ActivatedWarranty: Apple Limited WarrantyTelephone

to the conversation: 

Why is my iphone a contract machine?

The new iphone xs Max I bought in China, after a few months of use, found that this is your company's contract phone. Now my phone can't use the number card of a Chinese operator. My iphone serial number is *****, Ask you to help me with it.   [Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do no

Questions

First, if you are not ATT employees then what compels you to spend time on this? Second, I have confirmed emails from ATT acknowledging my trade-in on 10/17 while it was still $800. Third, all three phones were in perfect working order and I personal

commented 

3 years ago

to the conversation: 

AT&T Ripping off Consumers on Trade-ins

First, I’ve notified the FCC of this fraudulent activity by ATT. I traded in 3 phones, all perfectly good iPhone X’s. They should have been a $800 credit, each. Instead, they gave me $600 on 2 of the phones and $400 on one of them. It is impossible to deal with customer support as they just bounce y

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

@Campfire101 wrote:  please if anyone knows how to get a hold of AT&t to talk to a person about not canceling their policy completely I ran into some trouble paying my and my phone is been shut off I do want to pay the balance I just need a little bi

commented 

5 years ago

to the conversation: 

Need to speak to someone about a extention

please if anyone knows how to get a hold of AT&t to talk to a person about not canceling their policy completely I ran into some trouble paying my and my phone is been shut off I do want to pay the balance I just need a little bit of time to do so

Questions

Three missed appointments-meanwhile my phone still not working!

My cell calls and texts are off-and-on not going through to people in more than one state and to more than one person--even though my phone reports the message as delivered and my calls as completed.  AT&T has missed THREE call back commitments!  Meanwhile my phone does not work!

Questions

Xbox360 won't connect to new BGW320-505

I have no issues with any other console (PS4, XBOX OneX). I also did not have issues before switching to AT&T Fiber. I saw some older stuff and looked to implement based on what I could glean from those posts...but none for the 320. I am sure this has been solved...but can't find it.

Questions

@LaoTzu wrote:No there is no app ... it is a company hacking the telephone mainframe and SELLING YOUR NUMBER to anyone with the money. I am getting daily harassment for trying to sell lower credit rates from people with no credit cards.I have open ti

commented 

5 years ago

to the conversation: 

phone number spoofing

I started to receive calls from strangers that claim I'm calling them,but I have never called those people.One of the old lady said she has picked up the incoming call form my number,and she said it's talking about credit card account,which seems like a typical scam call.I have checked my AT&T accou

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.