Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (125)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

How do I give kudos to a customer service representative?

I just want to say that I have never done this. I had a terrible time getting my AT&T account set up. First, the girl at the first store I went to set me up with FirstNet without checking if I am eligible or not. Turns out after a month of having the service that I’m not eligible. I call to swit

Questions

Dealer Code isn’t working

So I have been trying to submit a request on the imo portal but it’s not accepting my dealer code

Questions

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"?  It just started yesterday.  The keypad and "back" & "home" buttons have stopped working too.

Questions

Unlock code not working on Galaxy S7

I was approved for an unlock code from ATT, however I get errors every time I try to use it,   The email said I have 5 attempts or it will permanently lock to ATT.  I've tried it three times to no avail and I'm afraid to make more attempts.    I've followed the email sent b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

Can you cancel a device unlock request?

Various forum postings have indicated that despite indications to the contrary, if you do not confirm the unlock request sent via email within 24 hours the request DOES NOT cancel, but remains in limbo forever. I further understand that sending a message to this forum will result in a case being op

Questions

How to talk to a customer service representative through 611?

Hello, I have tried several times to talk to a customer service representative through 611. I only got the recorded voice, and they always said "due to the high volume, you man experience some delay, and I can help you" whatever this stuff. There is no option to directly connect to the representativ

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I find out if im approved for the low income internet

How do I find out if Im approved for the low income internet without a confirmation number

Questions

looks like you haven't confirmed so we hit pause on your unlock request

i click on this link but only show Hmm ... That confirmation link was only good for 24 hours. Didn't confirm your unlock request in time? Be sure to submit a new request     win try submit a new request. say

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Turn on Call forward

LG LGA380How do I turn on call forwarding

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

Prepaid support line

I haven't been able to get through to a person on the prepaid support line since Friday. Anyone know how to get ahold of someone to get a prepaid unlock code (the online site is only for postpaid) besides the 800-901-9878/408-962-1025 or 611 line?   The AT&T store manager couldn't get th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid Phone: How to opt out of DNS error assist

I know it’s possible on non prepaid phones with an ATT account. I can’t make an account with ATT because my phone is ATT prepaid and not contract. I want to opt out of the DNS error assist because it’s creepy.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Application for SSI discount for internet

How do I apply for internet discount , David Aguilar

Questions

Device unlock email was not sent for more than 4 days.

Hello, I am trying to unlock my phone via request. I posted a request 2021-06-07, however, no email was sent to me in response. I heard that you will get an answer within 48 hours, but I haven't received a reply for more than 4 days.When can I get a reply? Request number: NUL966722866859

Questions

I ,okea t*** had been set up for 3 installs & none showed up

I Have had 3 installs set up & no call no show. Had very bad experience with AT&T have information about all this on paper. Had me so upset yesterday I had to take nerve meds. I need someone who can resolve this issue for me. Have talked to many of ur employee who promised me Services I didn't get o

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.