Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (96)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 12 Pro Order - Trade In Label missing

I recently ordered and received an iPhone 12 Pro and when I placed this order I indicated that I was going to do a trade-in. However, when the phone arrived, it did not include the trade-in mailing label.  How do I get ATT to update my order so that I can avail of the trade-in promotion ?

Questions

Phone upgrade activation window & promo offer eligibility

Looking to order a iPhone14pro max upgrade on one my lines to take advantage of the $800 credit with the trade-in offer. If I order the phone now can I wait till Christmas time to activate the new device and send in my trade-in device? Is there an actual window to return the trade-in to still be eli

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Application for SSI discount for internet

How do I apply for internet discount , David Aguilar

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I find out if im approved for the low income internet

How do I find out if Im approved for the low income internet without a confirmation number

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Turn on Call forward

LG LGA380How do I turn on call forwarding

Questions

Trade in form

I just received my new phone. Where do I  get a trade in request form 8n

Questions

reciept

Can I get a copy of my reciept oonline? My products were purschased in the store about a year and a half ago.

Questions

How to canceal transfer of billing

Stop transfer of billing

Questions

Att

How do I get my activation fee waved

Questions

Is there an actual window to return the trade-in to still be eligible for the promo? Yes. The trade in must be sent in within 30 days of receiving the new phone.

to the conversation: 

Phone upgrade activation window & promo offer eligibility

Looking to order a iPhone14pro max upgrade on one my lines to take advantage of the $800 credit with the trade-in offer. If I order the phone now can I wait till Christmas time to activate the new device and send in my trade-in device? Is there an actual window to return the trade-in to still be eli

Questions

how can i get my $325 back on att prepaid?

I recently bought a sim card with $300 (excluding tax) prepaid per year which makes $25 per month. After i made payment on the prepaid website, i checked my bank account and realized that the payment was made twice. I need my money refunded back for the second payment i did not intend at all

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

How can I get an invoice of an online order?

I purchased Galaxy Buds during the sale and checked out as a guest. The case stopped working/charging and am trying to get a replacement through Samsung but they said they require a proof of purchase with a bunch of information like unit price, payment method, etc but the order status portal doesn't

Questions

I have wireless home phone AT&T Home Base. How do I get call forwarding to work?

Home Base has instructions for call forward that worked until about December 2015.  It does not now work.  Customer service (Ha Ha, a funny name) does not know how to make it work.  Anyone know why AT&T would offer it and not allow it to work?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.