Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6.1K)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
WTVI Charlotte 42 in HD?

will WTVI Charlotte (NC) channel 42 be available in high definition on U-verse anytime soon?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

100 line credits

I have 4 new line credits of 100  will they apply 100 a month for 4 months or 400 at once?

Questions

Closed

When whell i receive my 100 visa card

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Removing DLC 100

I no longer have AT&T Digital Life, but the DLC 100 controller is still running. Do I need the DLC 100 for internet service?

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T internet 100

AT & T web sites do not provide info how to order the AT&T internet 100 plan. The web sites lists internet plans 300, 500, 1K, 2K, &5K plans only. How can I get the Intenet 100 cost? thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

100 dolars in prepaid line

If I pay 100 dolars to mi prepaid line, can I keep it by 12 mounth?

Questions

Internet 100

I live in eastern NC which is a rural area. I applied for service back in June. When I went to select a package internet 18 and the 100mbps package were available . I chose the 100 package for 70 dollars since I needed a faster internet service for work. However when the tech came they installed int

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

100 reward card for new internet

when i called to order new internet services for my house i was told i was to get a 100 visa reward card and its been 2 months already and i havent seen or heard anything again about it. I believe my package is tge att internet 100 something plan idk

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet 100 plan eligibility

Hi.   I’m currently using the Internet 24 plan.   According to AT&T’s website, the Internet 100 plan is cheaper.   Does anyone know the eligibility requirements for Internet 100?    I’m thinking that maybe it’s available only to new customers.   Thanks.

Questions

100 mbps internet

With the ACP/Lifeline program it states it can be used on internet plans up to 100 mbps. I can't find such a plan and the lowest mbps plan I am seeing is 300,,,,, please ex[plain

Questions

Wiring Requirments for Internet 100

My street recently received fiber-optic cabling and i have been offered Internet 100 service. In my home installation i have a dedicated four wire running from path panel to my modem. Red/Green are for data service to modem and black/yellow for phone. Will this be OK for Internet 100 service?

Questions

Internet ATT 100

I was told by two different customer service reps that ATT 100 for internet would give me unlimited usage. In looking at myatt.it looks as if that is not the case. Does anyone know if I have been lied to????

Questions

AT&T 42 Yr Retiree

I am the POA and only child of an AT &T retiree. I have spent 6 hours on the phone to get her landline moved. It was moved on June 27, 2022 to her Assisted Living residence. She has been moved to Skilled Nursing now and the landline needs moved again. I have an order number for that move that wa

Questions

100 mps vs 50 mps

I am a new customer and when the tech installed u-verse and internet he said we should get 100 mps. After 3 weeks and multiple test on your speedtest a speedtest.net only getting 40-55 mps. My question is why should I pay $20 a month more for 100 mps when I can't get much over 50 mps?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Block 100 calls, then what after that?

We have call blocking for 100 calls which att says is now full, now what do we do?

Questions

Not getting 100 Mbps as promised

I am an AT&T customer in San Diego, CA, and have the AT&T U-verse internet 100 which promises 100 Mbps download speeds, however, my speed tests are clocking me at 6 Mbps download and around 7 Mbps upload speeds and a ping upwards to 466ms. I am sitting right next to my wireless router as well. Is th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber 100 to 300

I recently read somewhere that AT&T was discontinuing their Fiber 100. Supposedly the 100 customers such as myself would be upgraded to 300 and the 300 customers would upgrade to 500. I think this was supposed to take place this month sometime. Anyone heard of this or am I dreaming? If so is the

Questions

Prepaid 100 GB No Internet

Last month I was able to use my 100 GB prepaid tablet plan with no difficulties. Now it's not working.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

business fiber 100 plan speed

i have business fiber 100 plan - i need to know if it will deliver at a minimum of 5.0 Mbps down and 3.0 Mbps up and 512 kbps for each workstation. getting Att on phone has been a nightmare hopefully someone on here can help me

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Question about AT&T Fiber Internet 100 (100 Mbps)

Does anyone know if fiber is ran directly to the home with the 100 Mbps fiber connection?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.