Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (4)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
DOES ATT HAVE ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE???

I just had my uverse service hooked up 6 days ago.  I ordered the U300 package at the recommendation of the 'on-line' operator.  I told Simon G that I wanted HGTV, Outdoor channel , sportsman channel and HD.  He told me U300 was what I needed and gave me the package price.  I agreed to that package

Questions

No Show for 3 days though promised priority. Senior mother needs landline. Manager screamed at her.

I have never in my life experienced such runaround, daily promised installation and no show 3 times now at #priority status. What happened to this company. My mother ordered a landline and was promised installation on Wednesday. No one showed. Thursday we called at 8:44am and were promised priority

Questions

No Call No Show for Internet Installation

After scheduling a block of my time form 8-12 for installation I realized I was not getting a call. I contacted att where I spoke with "John" who could not understand me and would not transfer me to a superior of any kind. I was placed on hold for over 30 minutes with no luck. "John" told me the per

Questions

Complaint: Internet service out for nearly 3 weeks! No show tech! No call!

My internet service went out on May 24, 2018. I called ATT the next day to trouble shoot and when that didn't work, set up an appointment for service on Thursday, May 31. I was already disappointed and frustrated that it would take a week to have our service restored. On May 31, I got off work early

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.