Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Denim update for Lumia 635

Can someone please let me know if the Denim update is available from ATT. When i check for Phone update, It shows only Cyan. When it will be available?  ThanksAshish

Questions

Can't access internet through the ATT data plan on my Nokia Lumia 635

Hi, I've had a Nokia Lumia for a while now, and haven't been able to figure out how to get Picture messaging or internet working through my data plan. I've tried a handful of different APN settings and haven't gotten any of them working.But I really need to be able to access the internet on the go a

Questions

Familymap and Lumia not working

I have used the Lumia 635 for about 3 months with the Familymap and it was working very well.  Two weeks ago the App suddenly would not load and shows "Error Service not available" .  I tried to go to the family map on the phone using the Internet Explorer, but any familymap sites will not load on t

Questions

Nokia Lumia 635 Battery Problem

My 1 year old got ahold of my Lumia 635's battery and naturally put it in his mouth. Currently, I have it and the phone itself just to be safe in a container of rice to dry it out.  However, my issue is that the battery doesn't seem to be taking a charge. Though the screen will come on with the batt

Questions

Lumia 635 APN Settings?

I just purchased the Nomia Lumia 635. love it! But I can't receive or send picture or video messages. I need to set up an Internet APN and MMS APN. Anyone know the settings for this? I called AT&T but the settings the lady gave me did nothing to fix this issue. I've looked online but can't find an a

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.