Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (82)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
unlock LG phone from at&t

I am trying to unlock my LG Phoenix 4 from at&t. I tried on-line and was told to use the app on the phone. The app says "Oh no. Something went wrong. Try again later". Repeated attempts get same results.  I have been an at&t customer for many years and my account is paid in full. I pur

Questions

Port my old number from AT&T back to its original carrier

This is day 3 I've been trying to port my number from AT&T back to its original carrier  The original carrier informed me that AT&T needs to release the number to them but AT&T informed said carrier that the number wasn't active. It was when I tried to have it ported to AT&T bu

Questions

Unlocking phones

Why will AT&T not unlock the cheaper phones? It is against the law to refuse to not unlock any phone owned by the customer. no mater the means of purchase.  Yes, unlocking your phone became legal in the U.S. in 2014 when Congress passed the Unlocking Consumer Choice and Wireless Competition Act. T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do reset my PIN and password

I forgot my pin. I was sent emails to reset the PIN but could not access the text messages that were sent.

Questions

wifi calling on prepaid, while traveling internationally

hi folks, for the first few days of my trip to Romania, my ATT wifi calling has worked beautifully, but not any longer.On the dual Sim Samsung S23 phone, the Romanian Sim works fine, also displaying the wifi overlay over the green CALL button, but the US sim does not have the green wifi overlay anym

Questions

puk code

its locked

Questions

Caller ID on Prepaid Services

Does anyone know how to change the outgoing caller ID on prepaid? When I call someone with ActiveArmor my caller ID says “WIRELESS CALLER” instead of my name.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Denied.GOPHONE_COMMITMENT_6_MONTHS

good I have 1 computers with this error when you unlock you can help me send me this email please [email scrubbed]

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid device unlock

I submitted a request to unlock my phone with my phone number and IMEI It got denied saying that I need at least 6 months of service  but I have been paying my prepaid monthly plan since 2022  i don’t know what to do

Questions

Number deactivated

I moved to nashville last year and bought a prepaid plan with At&t paid every month without autopay. I moved to Argentina five months ago and stoped paying the plan since I wasn’t going to be using Us cellular data. But I’m moving back to the Us in a week. About a month ago IMessage s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to bypass At&t QR code to activate e-Sim

I ordered my phone but now I'm unable to activate an e-Sim because I don't have a QR code I'm in Cameroon so how can I do to bypass At&T QR code to activate an e-Sim

Questions

AT&T refund card fees

I received a refund for 99 cents on a prepaid Mastercard. The accompanying literature says they’ll start charging me $3 fee in September if I don’t use the card. I don’t even want the refund much less the card. Can I just throw it away?

Questions

add a new line and need a phone number

I added a new service line to my prepaid account but I need to get a phone number for this account so I can use it. currently do not have another phone number, I have a new ATT sim card. Where to find the phone number and how to add it to the new extra service

Questions

my order got cancelled however two time 43.46 USD transction happend on my credit card.

my order got cancelled however two time 43.46 USD transaction happened on my credit card. order number: 23-291553594563264 Samsung Galaxy A14 5G - AT&T PREPAID - 64GB - Black

Questions

Prepaid Limbo

I recently switched from T-Mobile to AT&T for the $300 annual plan and wanted to keep my number. They mailed me a physical eSIM, but the QR code didn't work so I phoned customer support to have them activate it. They did so and it seems like my phone number is now on the AT&T network, but I

Questions

need my phone turn back on

need someone to help get my phone turn back on!

Questions

Talk to a human being at AT&T prepaid

I need to talk to an actual person at AT&T prepaid. I can't get past the automated system as I Don't have a current phone number or account with AT&T and Don't remember what the phone number was for the phone. I have tried all the phone numbers, chat lines, etc. I can find and cannot get thr

Questions

Accepted Solution

on autopay and run out of money

will autopay recharge early?

Questions

How to get my phone network unlock puk code how do I do this

I have a prepaid moto g pure bought from a non at&t store

Questions

Official Solution

Prepaid plan

Owner is deceased. How do I transfer remaining funds to another AT&T account???

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.