Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (90)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
I want my old phone number, PLEASE

I have been trying for a long time to get my childhood phone number of (715)832-4404. Can you please help me or send me in the right direction of getting information on how to do this?  I want to switch it to my cell phone.  

Questions

inbound calls

When calling my families four cell numbers from a land line it goes fast busy, anyone know who's problem the cell or landline side of AT&T?

Questions

deadzones everywhere

My data randomly shuts off at the three spots i’m at most. Outside of my house where i’m parked, work, and a local park. Its strange one month it’s fine and the next completely dead.

Questions

Purchased an eSim plan

I purchased an eSim plan for a trip to Europe through ESIM.net. My phone rejects it saying that my phone does not support this. Why?

Questions

How to Share wireless internet

I'm looking to share my home internet with my office, which is about 2km away. Can anyone suggest how I can do this? I'd appreciate advice on what equipment I'll need and how to set it up. Thanks!"

Questions

Bad reception 30152

Hi there! All the sudden I have bad reception on my mobile phone, are there any issues in this area that you are aware of?

Questions

No service in Monroe, GA

Within the last month we are unable to get any service in Monroe,GA. This has never been a problem before. The AT&T store said it's a down tower and it is not going to be repaired. Why would that be so?  

Questions

Accepted Solution

At&t in Sri Lanka

Can you provide an a At&t network around in Sri Lanka

Questions

Can’t get through to number I’m calling

My husband and I have both been trying to call a specific number for last hour and a half and continue to get “your call did not go through. Please try again later.” We know that the number is correct and we have different models of an iPhone. (He has the 14 and I have the 15). Since we both get the

Questions

Poor cellular service 36471

Service in zip code 36471 has consistently degraded over time. Disruptions appear random and occur on multiple iphone devices.  In some instances calls will not go through and roll directly to voicemail.  In other instances, call will connect; however, discussions are impossible as spoken

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Use GPS on phone throughout France

Aneone know if I can use my phone for directions throughout most of France ( after turning on roaming and paying the $10/day for international? Don't want to pay for rental car GPS on top of Int'l ohone charge.

Questions

Travel to Mexico

I have the Unlimited Extra EL Plan. Will I be charged extra for talk text or data in Mexico?

Questions

RingCentral not receiving wireless calls

We use RingCentral for our business and are having reports that ATT&T wireless customers are getting a busy signal when trying to call in. Is there something that can be done to resolve this? It is causing a pretty serious disruption to our business.

Questions

Hosport

Not working

Questions

International Calls

My wife and I live in Qatar. We have been using the INTERNATIONAL Day Pass since we arrived almost 10 months ago. Last week (10 Apr) we were no longer able to make any INTERNATIONAL CALLS outgoing to any number (including 1-800 #'s). We can send and receive text messages normally. We can receive INC

Questions

Hot many devices can be connected to the Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro at one time?

He have a Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro for our business for emergency use incase our normal Wi-Fi goes down. We have multiple devices that would need to be connected to the internet to function and want to make sure there isn't a limit to the amount of devices we can connect or what that limit mi

Questions

My phone is off

Hello

Questions

Question about video.

Is synced video(downloaded from app) follow the same 480p limit? My videos I am trying to download are not downloading over 5g.

Questions

Using Toyota Wi-Fi for Roku

I just bought a Roku stick using the HDMI input and purchased the Toyota Sienna car hot spot through AT&T, but can't seem to get Roku to connect to the Wi-Fi.

Questions

AT&T Outage central Scottsdale AZ

For 3 days I've been in your stores and on the phone with support. My phone is switching to SOS from my home and in certain pockets around town.  What is going on?  I've changed SIM card, told it was my "old" phone and have now upgraded and surprise, SOS once I got home.  It's still

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.