Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
J

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 18th, 2022 6:28 PM

Whitelist SMS Numbers

My company offers the option to text clients for support and a link self service. Our carrier has notified us that AT&T is rejecting these text messages as spam. Is it possible to white list our number for SMS? I reached out to register with Hiya but that only deals with Voice spam, not SMS. 

I have reached out to AT&T support but no one has been able to help me. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @jcook911 ,

We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Aayush

AT&T Business Social Media

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Hi @ATTBusinessForums ,  I'm running into the same issue. Can you help me out?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @jakinharp,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Antwan

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi – It’s AT&T here. Now that we are in Direct Message, please send me the following information to further assist you:

Your Full Name:
Contact number:
Email:
Account name:
Account details:

Details of what you need assistance with:

Antwan

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Is this the right place to respond to your DM? I see your DM message on the original post, and I don't see a chat icon next to the bell icon.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @jakinharp,

We have yet to meet in a Direct Message to further discuss this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Charlene

3 Messages

7 months ago

@ATTBusinessForums ,

We're experiencing the same issue. Would you send me a DM, we've been on the phone with support for 3-4 weeks now with no progress.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

7 months ago

Hi @BPI_IT,

Shad

3 Messages

7 months ago

Did anyone in this post get a resolution? I see multiple instances offering a direct message and no one received a response after the initial message.

1 Message

28 days ago

We are having same issue.  AT&T is blocking our SMS messages to its customers.  Please help.

2 Messages

28 days ago

HI all. I know this thread is from awhile back but I was hoping for some help.  In the last couple of days, our opted in AT&T customers are not receiving texts from our company.  We are a plumbing/hvac company and use texts to verify appointments and communicate with customers.  Did anyone on this thread get resolution?

Not finding what you're looking for?