Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
J

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 18th, 2022 6:28 PM

Whitelist SMS Numbers

My company offers the option to text clients for support and a link self service. Our carrier has notified us that AT&T is rejecting these text messages as spam. Is it possible to white list our number for SMS? I reached out to register with Hiya but that only deals with Voice spam, not SMS. 

I have reached out to AT&T support but no one has been able to help me. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hi @jetayem,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Kim
AT&T Business Social Media

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Dear AT&T:  We experienced the same problem.  My company sends telehealth appointment text messages to patients on behalf of health providers. We found that AT&T is rejecting these text messages as spam such that our patients can't receive the test messages, as long as there are url link in the text messages. Is it possible to white list our number for SMS?  

We called AT&T support and not helpful.  

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Hi @ATTBusinessForums ,

I work for a marketing agency and we are currently experiencing a similar issue. Can you direct message me when you get a chance? I appreciate you taking the time to help and I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Devin

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @tonyzhang800,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Shad

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @Devinw96 ,

Aayush

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

We are also all of a sudden having this issue (started 11/8/22). my company sends text messages via AWS's SNS service for things like setting passwords and verifying their accounts. since 11/8 our delivery success rate has plummeted to 23% with the reason, "Phone carrier has blocked this message". Our message type is Transactional. Is there a whitelist that we can be added to with AT&T? Just changing our outgoing number would be a temporary fix, but we'd likely be right back here again in time.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @kscytk,

Kim

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Hi Kim!

I don't see a Chat Icon next to the bell icon, just the bell and my profile.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @kscytk
We just sent you a Direct Message your Inbox should now show a notification the icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner should appear now.

Kim

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

It does not. I see the number notification on the bell icon, but not a chat icon.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @@kscytk,

Please see if refreshing your browser will allow to icon to appear.

Thank you,

Kim

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

That solved it, though I'm not getting a response to my questions in the direct message.

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I recently found this thread in a google search after our customers began complaining about not receiving our system's SMS alerts. As others have mentioned, this began happening at around Nov 7-10 2022.   @ATTBusinessForums is there a process that we need to follow in order to resolve this situation?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @nageeb ,

Aayush

Contributor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same Here. our number we have registered with the carriers, and done a  campaign and just randomly blocking number numbers.  I contacted my vendor and they said it was on the device, we have tried everything on the device to get it to work. unstop, disable att apps. *80.  We call ATT and they have no clue....

Not finding what you're looking for?