Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

S

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 1st, 2020 8:49 PM

Escalated complaint /canceling acct

The call came in as a scam call to schedule an appt for installation I’m about run out of patience I need an appt set as soon as possible just text me with and appt or email me (Edited as per community guidelines) or

[email scrubbed] I’m about to cancel everything with you please resolve my issue todayP

ACE - Expert

• 

1.9K Messages

4 years ago

Same answer as your other thread. This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account or can schedule a technician. Please don’t start multiple threads on the same issue.

Former Moderator

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

Hello @sandynm,

Please be mindful about sharing your personal details like, Phone number, email id, IMEI number, account number, last name, Credit/Debit card number, order number, Driver licence details, address. This is a public forum and your privacy is very important to us. As per AT&T Community Forum's guidelines https://www.att.com/legal/terms.forumguidelines.html your personal details will be scrubbed. Have a great day!

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.