Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

C

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, September 20th, 2020 1:28 PM

Looks like NFL Sunday Ticket is Not Part of Your Current Programming" error message

This is ridiculous. AT&T continues to ignore this issue and not make comment on the App not working for renewed customers. The only solution has been apparently to cancel your account but that is a fight when calling and not an option for me. 

I am going to be preparing a civil law suite against AT&T as this issue has caused me to waste a valuable 8 hours on the phone talking with tech support who offed no solution and just sent me a long my way. This has caused me an unhealthy amount of stress as well. part of my job relies on viewing these games to write about them.

If AT&T doesn't respond with a solution expect me to take this to BBB and several other media outlets.

Also if AT&T deletes this post I will consider it trying to hide this issue or sensor their customers and will enact on my plan faster. 

Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

4 years ago

Your limited to binding arbitration. AT&T won’t delete your post as they don’t read the forums this is a customer populated forum. 

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

So their support is even more useless and they are even less helpful than we already thought. 

To treat us customers in this manner is inexcusable and they should be punished for it.

They offer no true solution or method of expressing this level of frustration. It is very obvious AT&T doest care about its customers. They already took my money and then when I have an issue do nothing to help and act like nothing is wrong. 

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.