Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
bpogue's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 8th, 2015 9:54 AM

Finding Out Who Business Account Rep Is?

I have been trying to find out the name and contact info of our business account rep, I have checked the Premier Site where we have our account but no luck. I sent an email to who I thought our Rep is but he has not returned my emails or called me, so maybe he has moved on. Does anyone know how to contact an AT&T business rep?

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, we are a property management company, we desperately need assistance  finding out who our account rep is. We used to have one and they transferred to another department. Since then we have had a very hard time getting needed assistance.  PLEASE HELP! 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @jgilman,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Kim
AT&T Business Social Media

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I'm looking for my account rep too.

My premier account is a mess that needs fixing.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @JGKTW,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Shad

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

And I'm unable to access my account now.

Premier allows login, then displays that account is moved to business.

AT&T business denies login.

1 Message

9 months ago

I was informed by my business rep his team has been let go. I need to find out my new rep please.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

9 months ago

Hi there,

Alexis

2 Messages

1 month ago

Can someone help me find out who my business rep is?

2 Messages

1 month ago

@ATTBusinessForums Can you assist me with finding out who my business rep is?

Not finding what you're looking for?