Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
rodolfog's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 25th, 2015 7:08 PM

Apple DEP Program

Hi there,   We are trying to deploy Apple's Device Enrolment Program (DEP) and require AT&T DEP Reseller ID to complete the registration. I have contacted my account manager and he has no idea what I am talking about. Hoping someone here can help. Thanks 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I have done as you requested. 

I look forward to an expedient solution.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Can I please get an email too?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

you may not be able to add it to the dep because it is already purchased. the dep is for buying new phones and having then auto activate into your mdm. From what i've been told you can only use DEP for brand new devices fresh from your reseller. There should be a way to remove the device from its current DEP but not add it to a new one

Employee

• 

147 Messages

9 years ago

Hi kstrain,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. I will be happy to get you some help. Please private message me the following information by clicking here so I can further assist you.

Best contact number to reach you:
Details of your request:

Thank you,
Chris

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I need to get my company DEP enrolled with AT&T too.

Employee

• 

147 Messages

9 years ago

Hi jerseytc,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. I will be happy to get you some help. Please private message me the following information by clicking here so I can further assist you.

Business Name:

Best contact number to reach you:
Details of your request:

Thank you,
Chris

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

I need the apple reseller id as well, and for some reason no one i speak to can give that to me. 

Thank you

Employee

• 

121 Messages

9 years ago

Hi mjmixon,

I will be happy to assist you.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: http://bizcommunity.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/126057  and include the following information:

• Full Name:
  • AT&T Account Number:
  • Name on Account:
  • Preferred Contact # or Email:
  • Description of Issues:

Thank you,

Nancy A.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I too am in need of the AT&T Apple DEP Reseller ID. Could you help ?

Thanks,

Tommy

Employee

• 

513 Messages

9 years ago

Hi twalk3r,

I will be happy to help you with this information. Please send me a private message by clicking here and be sure to include the following details so I can assist you:

Name on Account:

Wireless#:
Contact #:

Alexis

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I received an initial response from AT&T telling me they will look into it. I then received another one saying my request has been bumped up to a higher level. That was on April 14 and I have not heard back. Has anyone on this thread actually received the DEP Reseller ID yet? If so, please share how you managed to get it. I'm convinced it is the Holy Grail

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Ya, i have been on phone with i can not tell you how many people at Att, and nothing other than call apple,  I have never delt with so many incompetent people in my life.   Ranked best customer service, HA ya right.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

any one get an answer yet?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

still nothing?

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello,

I am a MSM SME and I need this information as well to assist a co-worker with his client.

Not finding what you're looking for?