For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Dayday's profile

Former Employee

• 

25 Messages

Monday, October 30th, 2017 4:28 PM

same email for both acccounts

Hi,can a customer use the same email from one account and use the same one if they open up an account on a second home?

ACE - Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

7 years ago

You need to ask your trainer or supervisor these questions,  this is a customer to customer forum,   not a employee to employee forum, I know you're an Att employee due to your reference to "mycsp" on another post

Former Employee

• 

25 Messages

7 years ago

The questions  and answers on this forum have been truly helpful to me.    When there is an issue there are people who have been transferred multiple times for hours and a lot of them weeks. Customers service is appalling.  It takes 24 to 21 days just for someone who can actially help to even call.   Maybe more employees should devour anything they can so that they  can better assist loyal customers.  Trust me when I say that no one cares about them.  And if reading these  helps to assist other customers   upsets you then that's sad.  Everything about the agents customers talk to is subpar, most agents are very uneducated and have no life experience to empathize with the very people who pay their checks. Anyone calling in, or on this forum simply want to watch TV,  this is their hard earned money spent on us.  And being that the pricing is so  ridiculous and 300000 people left Directv this last ten months, The customers who do stay deserve nothing but 100 percent top if the line customer service. 

ACE - Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

7 years ago

@Dayday, I truly feel your pain, you are so right, I am sorry I referred you to your supervisor because I know what it's like (on the directv end) most of the time they have no clue and only care about the metrics and if you're following the idiotic scripts. I've worked for directv twice each time for 4 years, I knew more than the trainers and anyone above me (not being arrogant just speaking the truth)my knowledge came from experience and my own research on forums I found 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.2K Messages

7 years ago

The answer is no.  But most people don't have two accounts they just have a dish installed at the second home and take a receiver with them.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.