Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

No Description Added

ShowBox App Download

ShowBox is the best streaming application you will come across on the internet.And if you want to download ShowBox for Windows PC or Android devices w

Questions

Re: Unable to watch a rented movie

How do you even rent a movie on DirecTV NOW? As far as I know, that's impossible.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ckiggensgmailcom 

7 months ago

Questions

Bull Crap

So I was promised a tech today and i waited all day for one just to go through 3 people to tell me that they cancelled did I recive a phone call text

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

patjkummer 

10 months ago

Questions

Re: New Directv GUI - ATTROCIOUS DISASTER! - Are you kidding me?

@gordongekko99 litzdog isn't being truthful. Called to ask if there are any pilots or beta testers out there/improvements in the pipeline and they sai

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gordongekko99 

10 months ago

Questions

bein sports IS COMING BACK FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER

GOOD NEWS, bein sports IS COMING BACK FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER: I just chatting with one of their CSR (09/23/20118, at 1:05 pm eastern time) and she assu

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

2 years ago

Questions

Re: How can i file complaint against direct tv

@AT  @beckyww Please come and help this customer. This is out of my pay grade.

Questions

Re: I was deceived by your sales person for direct tv in order for me to sign up and now I’m being b

I would just cancel at this point.... I have spent well over 20 hours on the phone with Direct TV customer service with almost zero help on a billing

Questions

Re: Complaint

DO NOT CALL THE NUMBER THEY LISTED: I have spent well over 20 hours on the phone with Direct TV customer service with almost zero help on a billing is

Questions

Re: Frustrated and confused with all different answers I’ve received from directv customer service r

I would just cancel at this point.... I have spent well over 20 hours on the phone with Direct TV customer service with almost zero help on a billing

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts