Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.

No Description Added

ShowBox App Download

ShowBox is the best streaming application you will come across on the internet.And if you want to download ShowBox for Windows PC or Android devices with the help of the latest ShowBox apk file, then this website is a life saver for you. To know more about this app please click here http://showboxap

Questions

Bull Crap

So I was promised a tech today and i waited all day for one just to go through 3 people to tell me that they cancelled did I recive a phone call text or email nope sure didn't now I have to wait till Tuesday bull crap y'alls mistake not mine y'all fix y'alls screw up and do what you promise. I didn'

Questions

Re: New Directv GUI - ATTROCIOUS DISASTER! - Are you kidding me?

@gordongekko99 litzdog isn't being truthful. Called to ask if there are any pilots or beta testers out there/improvements in the pipeline and they said definitely not. I was escalated 4 times. This person is out there replying to everyone but it's a just one big lie. Just like the shannon02 person,

Questions

DIRECTV Emails Changing AT&T

Upcoming

Questions

bein sports IS COMING BACK FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER

GOOD NEWS, bein sports IS COMING BACK FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER: I just chatting with one of their CSR (09/23/20118, at 1:05 pm eastern time) and she assure me that bein is coming back first week of October, negotiations are almost done, no extra fee or anything, so that's good news fellas!!!

Questions

Re: How can i file complaint against direct tv

@AT  @beckyww Please come and help this customer. This is out of my pay grade.

Questions

Re: I was deceived by your sales person for direct tv in order for me to sign up and now I’m being b

I would just cancel at this point.... I have spent well over 20 hours on the phone with Direct TV customer service with almost zero help on a billing issue where they have overbilled me for my account. I was told I would pay $75 a month, and they charge me over $150 a month. I talk to one person and

Questions

Re: Complaint

DO NOT CALL THE NUMBER THEY LISTED: I have spent well over 20 hours on the phone with Direct TV customer service with almost zero help on a billing issue where they have overbilled me for my account. I was told I would pay $75 a month, and they charge me over $150 a month. I talk to one person and t

Questions

Re: Frustrated and confused with all different answers I’ve received from directv customer service r

I would just cancel at this point.... I have spent well over 20 hours on the phone with Direct TV customer service with almost zero help on a billing issue where they have overbilled me for my account. I was told I would pay $75 a month, and they charge me over $150 a month. I talk to one person and

Questions

Re: Bill is overcharged again

Save yourself the headache and just cancel now.... I have spent well over 20 hours on the phone with Direct TV customer service with almost zero help on a billing issue. I talk to one person and they understand it, and then the next person accuses me of doing something wrong, then after 45 minutes t

Questions

Re: Re: Does ANYONE know how to fix a problem with over charges

Did you ever get this fixed? I have spent well over 20 hours on the phone with Direct TV customer service with almost zero help on a billing issue. I talk to one person and they understand it, and then the next person accuses me of doing something wrong, then after 45 minutes they finally see that I

Questions

Re: Official complaint to corporate offices

Terrible to long time customers. My account was actually "flagged" for asking for too many credits!! (I have an old phont, a text phone. It commonly dials numbers at random and I was charged for calling 411 several times. AT& T didn't believe me that I didn't call. Who calls 411 anymore? I haven't i

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.