Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Business customers, 24x7.
Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(1)

Pinned

Transfer of Billing Responsibility

Learn how to initiate a transfer of billing responsibility for a wireless number from one AT&T account owner to another OR learn how to accept a transfer. You can start the transfer online, and the future account owner can accept billing responsibility online.   Are you INITIATING a Tran

Announcements

2023-Latest-Conversations

(4706)
Business Account VS Personal Account

I recently visited an AT&T store, due to my phone crashing, the sales rep asked if I would like to trade my personal account to a business account because I am a small business owner with employees who are self contracted. I told her I would think about it and discuss again at a later date. Can anyo

Question

Need FAN PIN

I am trying to sign up for my online account and it is asking me for a FAN PIN that I never set.

Question

No mobile internet service in my area for two weeks

I’ve been having trouble with my mobile internet in the area that I live for almost two weeks. It just doesn’t work at all or takes forever to load very basic websites. I have a garage door that opens from the app and it doesn’t work with such a poor service. I spoke to multiple customer support age

Question

Switching from Cox to ATT Business Fiber, will ATT cover the cancelation fee?

We have about 4 months remaining on our service contract with Cox for Internet, phone, and TV but can no longer tolerate the horrific service and treatment by Cox San Diego. I see ATT is covering the cancelation fee in other segments. Will ATT cover our cancelation fee if we want to switch immediate

Question

how do I see detailed numbers I've called or texted during a billing cycle?

How do I see a detailed record of the numbers I've called or texted in a billing cycle?

Question

BAN Invoice

We cancelled our services with AT&T in July of this year, but we keep getting BAN invoice every month. Nobody on the phone in custmer service after 3 long phone calls can help me. We should not be getting bills fro AT&T any longer. Please help!

Question

Unclaimed Property

I ran my name on public data’s website, under the unclaimed property heading. It came back with a sum of $5000. It listed at&t Svc’s inc, as the holder of these funds, and gave a transaction date of Sep 30, 2008. With the address they provided, (that I lived at), on that date, I can only guess that

Question

Accepted Solution

Multiple fees charged even though account is in good standing

We are being charged late fees every month for the last 6 months even though we paid for our service on time. We called many times and the representatives on the phone always promised to take care of this and gave us several reference numbers, however the fees are still being charged monthly. They

Question

Accepted Solution

Suspended lines canceled lines new lines and large unknown amounts

I upgrade to note 20 ultra I added next up for $5.00 a month. July I did the next up and was sent my S23Ultra I was also sent some work type phone. I transfered from note 20 ultra to S23ultra I talked to the representative who sent me the phone I told him that I donot want that "FREE" phone so he to

Question

Trying to get final bill for business long distance account

Hey Team, I've been working on getting a business account with ATT Long Distance fully closed out and to receive a final bill since June of this year (2023), with no luck to-date. Could someone on your team please help out? I'm out of ideas and time. Thanks in advance! Yousef

Question

Be the first to reply

(530)
At&t won't let me cancel Internet

I've cancelled my business Internet twice now and it still shows as an active account on the at&t app. I was told on the first call to cancel that I would receive an email on where to return my equipment but have received no such email. After that call to cancel, my account that was in good stan

Question

Website malware blocked

Hello, a website of a customer of us (perfectly clean eCommerce website) is getting the infamous "Malware page blocked for your protection" screen shown for quite some AT&T users, which obviously isn't ideal. No idea why that website would be blocked, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a

Question

WhatsApp/WahtsApp Business account registration problems

I am writing to express a concern regarding an issue I am facing with my recently purchased AT&T business number. I have been unable to register a WhatsApp/WhatsApp Business account with this number. After spending several hours attempting to register and conducting research, it has become evide

Question

Fraud Alert

ATT has verified my business as of Tuesday when they called me. Can ATT please lift the flag off of my business so I can place my order? I’ve spoke to a representative with ATT yesterday and she confirmed that the fraud department has not yet unflagged my account.

Question

need to disconnect from AT&T

I need to contact somebody at AT&T who can help me disconnect from phone service. I have been trying to disconnect for about two months.   I am still receiving bills despite the fact that I sent the router in and haven't had service since the last week in july 2023.

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?