Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Business customers, 24x7.
Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(1)

Pinned

Transfer of Billing Responsibility

Learn how to initiate a transfer of billing responsibility for a wireless number from one AT&T account owner to another OR learn how to accept a transfer. You can start the transfer online, and the future account owner can accept billing responsibility online.   Are you INITIATING a Tran

Announcements

2023-Latest-Conversations

(4706)
Account Representative

We have a business account with AT&T for AT&T Phone Business Advanced. Under this account we have three separate site aliases to help track which numbers go where. We simply need to cancel all services associated with one site alias as we no longer have that property. We are paying for a ser

Question

Cancelling an account with just the Invoice BAN

All I want to do is cancel an account that has an Invoice BAN number and 1 phone number on the account. This only bills long distance. Originally, there were about 9 numbers on this account that we ported over somewhere else. For some reason, this number was left behind and kept accruing costs. I've

Question

Disconnect Business service

We need to disconnect service and are having a hard time doing so. I have called the number on the billing statement but have not had any help. We get routed to a website that asks for all kinds of information that is not on the billing statement so it's been very frustrating.

Question

How to cancel my business accounts

I have been trying for weeks to disconnect our business internet, phone and toll free advanced feature accounts with no success. I have called many different numbers and get consistently horrible support. I have been transferred to many different departments, all of which tell me they are not the ri

Question

Business account lines that are in-contract - need to transfer to consumer account - not getting anywhere

Hello, I have a few lines on my AT&T Business account that need to be transferred to the users' existing AT&T Consumer accounts. I am going round and round with Customer Care telling me the ONLY way to do that is to CANCEL the line in order to cancel the contract - that way the ETF hits the

Question

New admin of Premier today, can't log in due to Message Invalid ID Profile

Hello, We acquired a company and I need to be admin to set up MDM. They granted me admin but I can't log in due to Invalid ID Profile.  Based on messages from 6 or 7 years ago, I am looking for an AT&T rep to DM be so I can send screenshots and account details please. thx!

Question

Internt and Phone Service

I am looking to know what type of service is avaliable at 9653 US-78, Ladson, SC 29456 - Phone Service? - Internet Service?  Are the lines underground or overhead?  Thank you 

Question

Termination of 3 Year AT&T Dedicated Internet & Voice Bundle Agreement for Breach( Illinois)

In August of 2023 our company signed a 3 yr Internet & Voice bundle contract. Every month for the past 7 months the monthly bill has been $400-500 more that the agreed upon monthly cost. AT&T agreed and has made promises to correct the bill for the past 5 months.  About  2 months

Question

Static IP Allocation /27 - updating whois

I currently have a /27 from AT&T, and I would like to update the related entities section when doing a whois (ARIN) to show that this /27 has been allocated to us. The challenge I'm having is that we have a partner we do business with, and their security team won't begin the process of whitelist

Question

Cancelling white page ad

For 10 years I’ve been charged four dollars plus every month for a white page ad that doesn’t exist. I have called repeatedly and keep getting the runaround and nobody seems to wanna help me or can even find the account number. What should I do as I keep getting monthly bills thanks Jim

Question

Be the first to reply

(530)
Caller ID

Hello, on my premier account there seems to be no way to change my outgoing caller id, it shows company name, need to change to my own name etc…tried calling support constantly getting disconnected by them…can anyone help?

Question

I need a copy of our newest invoices

I have tried through Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox from my work computer, home computer and phone.The interactions all end in error.

Question

How Can I get or find a 'Direct Channel'?

We are working through an Aggregator which is working through another layer of service at AT&T.It is slowing response time to issues and complicating billing. We are also paying extra to have this arrangement.How can I locate a 'Direct Channel'?We had been dealing directly with AT&T and our

Question

AT&T CA POTS copper phone service - contract rate renewal - bill increased 600% - Phones Disconnected- Cant get ahold of account manager

Hi I have been unable to renew my business POTS copper phone line service contract discount rates, that our company has had for over 40 years running. This past year around june 2023 our account rep was unavailable and unwilling to provide a contract renewal to our company. The bill increased 600% a

Question

Cancel business service.

My AT&T account that I opened 19months ago is a business account, but I want to switch it to a personal account. I can't find a way to do it on the app or online. The store where I opened my account is closed. What should I do?

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?