Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
AT&T Internet Air Installation

AT&T Internet Air Installation

Tips for installing and activating your AT&T Internet Air equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(83)
new internet air

does anybody else dislike this new system?

Questions

Home web server and gaming server setup for a pc on my lan?

I have a web server running on port 80 of a pc on my lan. It also runs some docker vm's running a minecraft java server and some other applications. i am using port 80,25565, 7000,9000,10000,20000 for the various application on the server. I had port forwarding set up on my nighthawk router with my

Questions

Racist Customer Support

I called AT&T air today to sign up for internet. As the man proceeds to gather my information, he asks how I spell my last name “Ng”. I repeat it and he asks how I pronounce it usually. He asked if it’s Chinese and I said yes…then he proceeded to say, “You don’t sound Chinese.” Ummmmm…….??? He

Questions

ATT Air and Chromecast

ATT Air hub does not see chromecast. My regular router for my basic service never had this problem, it was plug and play, I didn't have to do anything.

Questions

Internet Air

How do I get a real person to come and help me set up my device?

Questions

Setup

Need help setting up All-go-hub

Questions

Closed

No instructions on how to connect the All-Fi Hub device to an ethernet network

Many of the devices in my home are connected via ethernet instead of wifi. The "All-fi Hub" device I received has two ethernet ports on it, so it seems logical that it should connect to ethernet.  Yet there are no instructions on how to do so.  Since several devices in my home are current

Questions

All-FI Hub getting error E013

Starting this morning my All-Fi hub is showing E013 which per this article means DNS down: https://www.att.com/support/article/internet/000092832 . I am not able to get an internet connection through the device right now. The article says the fix is either a reboot or a reset of the Hub. I have done

Questions

Accepted Solution

Just Installed ATT Air, PlayStation 5 Won't Work

Hey ya'll. I just installed ATT Air after getting an email notification that Fixed Wireless was going to be removed from my area. I was using Fixed Wireless on my desktop, phone, and PlayStation 5. It's very glitchy. On my desktop, the network notification icon on Windows 11 states "Action Needed:

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't connect Apple products to new ATT All-Fi Hub

So I asked ya'll a question a week or so ago and was so happy to have gotten a resolve so I'm trying it once again. I received and just set up the new ATT All-Fi Hub.  Accessed the Gateway on my Windows laptop.  Changed  2.4 ghz and 5 ghz SSID name & PW.  Laptop and LG tv co

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Home web server and gaming server setup for a pc on my lan?

I have a web server running on port 80 of a pc on my lan. It also runs some docker vm's running a minecraft java server and some other applications. i am using port 80,25565, 7000,9000,10000,20000 for the various application on the server. I had port forwarding set up on my nighthawk router with my

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.