For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
sylvia_2's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 1:36 AM

DO I HAVE A SLOW MOTION OPTION ON MY REMOTE

DO I HAVE A SLOW MOTION OPTION ON MY REMOTE & HOW DO I SELECT IT?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

U-verse does not have true slow motion.  The closest your going to get is depressing the FF button one time.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I have tried pressing  PAUSE repeatedly, but it is awkward to do this.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

10 years ago

@Nursejar wrote:

Sorry but it is what it is.  SloMo is not available at this time. 

Hitting the Pause button repeatedly in lieu of slow motion is what is referred to as a "work around".

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Hitting PAUSE repeatedly doesn't work. This is really a big flaw in the programming. I don't know of another provider that doesn't have that option. My former cable company has had it for years. I can'y wait until my year is up & I can switch back!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@Nursejar wrote:

Sorry but it is what it is.  SloMo is not available at this time. 

Hitting the Pause button repeatedly in lieu of slow motion is what is referred to as a "work around".

That is why I am ditching U-Verse and going back to Tivo OTA with internet download/streaming for "specials". It is soooooooo bogus that there is no slo-mo on the Uverse DVR. The box is JUNQUE (expensive JUNK!!!)

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

My wife asks me why FOX and ESPN show 15 replays of wrecks in NASCAR races in slow motion and I say it is because so U-Verse does not offer a slow mo option..............    Smiley Very Happy

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

10 years ago

This is truely, truely funny.

Just got off a chat with U-verse T/S,  he did state very clearely there is no slow-mo with this service. 

He stated it's a function of your TV. 

I nearly died laughing.

Chuck

Scholar

• 

267 Messages

10 years ago

Not having any form of slow motion now-a-days is incomprehensible and inexcusable!

Customers have been addressing this issue for about 7 years now.  I'm sure that AT&T must be the only provider in the country without any kind of slow motion feature on the DVR. 

When I became a U-Verse customer in January, the topic wasn't brought up because I assumed, as many others I'm sure, the feature was there.  

There has never been a response from AT&T on this matter, or any desire to resolve the problem.

I'm sure that it won't be resolved until they replace all of our DVRs'.

Jerry

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

How can just saying "problem solved" be a solution? 

ATT u-verse does NOT have slow motion replay....period. 

The real question is why not, and when will we ever get slow motion?

Nascar, NFL,NBA, MLB, NHL  are all so much better when we can replay an extra fast event and watch it in slow motion. Every other video device that I own can provide slow motion, and I thoroughly enjoyed it as a subscriber to DISH TV.  DishTV has had it for over 5 years.

When will ATT upgrade the video and give us SLOW-MOTION REPLAY?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

even worse when the "answer" quoted is to "press FF one time"

umm what?!   that's FAST forward not SLOW forward.  I've tried it 8 times, it does nothing else anything close to slow motion.  only fast.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.