Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
sylvia_2's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 1:36 AM

DO I HAVE A SLOW MOTION OPTION ON MY REMOTE

DO I HAVE A SLOW MOTION OPTION ON MY REMOTE & HOW DO I SELECT IT?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@ninerfan39 wrote:

How can just saying "problem solved" be a solution? 

ATT u-verse does NOT have slow motion replay....period. 

The real question is why not, and when will we ever get slow motion?

Nascar, NFL,NBA, MLB, NHL  are all so much better when we can replay an extra fast event and watch it in slow motion. Every other video device that I own can provide slow motion, and I thoroughly enjoyed it as a subscriber to DISH TV.  DishTV has had it for over 5 years.

When will ATT upgrade the video and give us SLOW-MOTION REPLAY?

It's not even on the horizon, once again I say the Networks will provide a slow motion image when it's necessary, not when you want to do one.

I've never been wanting a slow motion replay that the Networks did not provide on every sport listed above.  Nascar is probably the best, showing the smallest thing in slow mortion no matter which Network is broadcasting it.

Remember a few years ago Kyle Busch went sideways, literally wrecking, on the track 3 times, but caught it through his great driving abilities (announcers couldn't believe he saved it all 3 times), then went on to win the race?  Every one of those 3 episodes was done in slow motion by the Network, nothing else you guys could do w/your own slow motion. Smiley Very Happy

Edit:  That was the 2012 Sprint Unlimited race, Kyle wrecked and won, Kyle talked about it on Daytona Media Day coverage on FS1.

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

At least half the NFL games I watched with dish had at least one time when a crucial event demanded slow motion but the incompetent producers who don't understand football did not provide it. It greatly enhanced my enjoyment when I used it, and losing it with the switch to ATT is a big disappointment.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hard to believe that it is 2016 and AT&T Uverse does not have Slow Motion. I feel like I have taken a 20 year step back in time. If I had only known. How will we get through football season?!?!?!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Seriously, I’m looking at my UVerse remote and I see 4 stupid (never gonna use) buttons that could be replaced by one slowmo button...and this feature can’t be hard to create; I smell foul. Add it UV or you’re getting replaced by whoever offers it first.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 years ago

Which 4 buttons?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.