For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
rctstl's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, January 22nd, 2015 10:46 PM

lack of sports programming

For 3 years customer service continues to lie about adding mlb extra innings and nfl gameday. Iam tired of waiting as that is my primary intetest. Direct and twc offer it. Tired of being played a fool. If not available this year im out. Tired of constantly resetting my system anyway

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@rctstl wrote:
For 3 years customer service continues to lie about adding mlb extra innings and nfl gameday. Iam tired of waiting as that is my primary intetest. Direct and twc offer it. Tired of being played a fool. If not available this year im out. Tired of constantly resetting my system anyway

If you want some help on resetting your service, click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature, send the PM, explain your system resetting situation.

Include your account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Edit:  Is not NFL Gameday on NFLHD 1640, see it listed for 2/1 for the Super Bowl?

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

9 years ago

@rctstl wrote:

What is NFL GameDay?

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

9 years ago

First...we are just customers here. There are a few AT&T employees that post. These people have indicators on their posts announcing them as employees, but they don't know much more other than us.

NFL Sunday Ticket (aka "all the games") is only available on DirecTV. AT&T and DirecTV have announced plans to merge. When all the regulatory hurdles have been cleared, there is a chance that Sunday Ticket might possibly, maybe, come to U-Verse. This may not be until two or three more years. In a few cases, you can get this via another device like the new PlayStation or XBOX devices.

MLB Extra Innings is available online and honestly, if you have a modern TV and a ChromeCast or laptop with HDMI cord, it's probably a better deal. If you ever travel, just log in to the MLB website with your username and password and you can get all your out-of-market games there.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@baseballisback It has already been stated by ATT, NFL Sunday Ticket will NOT be coming to Uverse after the merger or even 2-3 years later.

Now other rumors are floating they will fold Uverse and put everybody on DirecTV, but not for me as there are too many trees across the street facing the Southern exposure. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

9 years ago

@mibrnsurg wrote:

@baseballisback It has already been stated by ATT, NFL Sunday Ticket will NOT be coming to Uverse after the merger or even 2-3 years later.

Now other rumors are floating they will fold Uverse and put everybody on DirecTV, but not for me as there are too many trees across the street facing the Southern exposure. 😉

Well, those are certainly interesting developments. I'm in your boat...if/when U-Verse customers are forced to get DirecTV, I'd probably go back to Time Warner which will probably be Comcast, except in my area which is one of the rumored Charter areas...and I know nothing of Charter.

Scholar

• 

289 Messages

9 years ago

I have had MLB.TV for the last three years. It is cheaper then MLB Extra Innings. You can watch on the computer or stream to a TV. The first year I subscribed to the lower cost version. The second and third years I was offered the premium subscription for a reduced price. The premium offers some extras not available on the other subscription.

As for NFL Sunday Ticket, last season it was made available to people who did not have access to Directv (condos, apartments, colleges, etc.). You can get the info at NFL.com., but read the small print as there are restrictions. My nephew lives in a condo and subscribed for $199.00.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.