For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
fredhouston's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, December 20th, 2014 11:53 PM

BBC World News should be moved to the U200 tier

AT&T:  Please include BBC World News in the U200 television tier.  Thank you very much.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@fredhouston wrote:

AT&T:  Please include BBC World News in the U200 television tier.  Thank you very much.

You're already talking to the wishers here, not ATT.  They want you to upgrade to u300 to get BBC World News.

Request it here:  http://uversechannels.att.com/

In the Other Channel box.

There is an hour 7-8a EST M-F you can watch/record on 1122. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Chris:  Thank you very much.  I have just set my TV to record BBC World News every morning from 5-6 a.m. central time and then again at 6-7 a.m. central time, Monday through Friday.  I have also gone to the link you provided to make my wishes known.  Thank you so much.

Fred

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

9 years ago

@my thoughts wrote:

This question has been raised before, I believe a reply by Fox Milder, att employee, stated this is all handled by contract, until the next renewal (whenever that may be, generally multiper years), this is a mute point. Request and wait is all one can do.

Indeed. Channel negotiations typically cover three things: Tier placement, price and, I think, where the channel is on the "dial." A channel such as 1602 (ESPN) used to pay more than something like CBS Sports Network or The Outdoor Channel.

Another option would be to call the retentions department and get a deal to upgrade...many times, they'll offer the next tier up for no additional fee, or even take money off your bill AND upgrade you. Just be sure to write down the dates of when the various promotions end so that you're not surprised when your bill goes up $20 or more...and yes, you can always call back for additional promotions. True, it's a bit of work, but it's 100% legal..entirely up to you if you want to call them or not.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

What step I have to take to watch BBC World TV Live in my ipad? What service I need to watch tv via my at&t serice.

Thanks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.