Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
cmcmanus96's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, September 13th, 2014 1:57 PM

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/13. I actually got in the pre-orders 15 minutes before they were supposed to go live. 

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

I ordered my 6+ 64 gold at 3:05am eastern time and mine is Nov9-Nov 27. I am so irate now. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Expected Ship Date: 10/13/2014 To 10/22/2014..ordered within first 10 mins...

Explorer

• 

29 Messages

10 years ago

So are the dates they give us on the confirmation email is true or not? When I pre ordered my phone at the AT&T store around 10:20ish am on the 12th of September (I got the iphone 6 space grey 16GB) all the att reps said it will come to my house on the 19th of September. But when I got the confirmation email it said my phone was preparing to be shipped on 10/13-10/31. So now I'm really confused because I've been hearing that there is enough iphone 6 space grey 16GB phones but then I get an October shipping date. Could someone please explain this because I am confused and a little upset because I need my new phone soon because my old phone is on it's last leg.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I don't think anyone with the actual knowledge of what's going on will be explaining anything.

All we have are anecdotes about what's happened in the past, which indicates that AT&T has a history of giving a delivery date that doesn't match up with reality.

ACE - Master

• 

10.6K Messages

10 years ago

I'm not sure anyone at AT&T knows all the answers. All the store reps and CS can do is repeat what the computer tells them when they access your order. They have no special insight about anyone's order. Things will only become a little clearer when the first pallets of iPhones show up at the AT&T distribution center and they start matching them up with pre-orders.

Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

@dwill05 wrote:
Things will only become a little clearer when the first pallets of iPhones show up at the AT&T distribution center and they start matching them up with pre-orders.

There already are pallets of iPhones at the distribution centers and more will be arriving.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Got in at 1:55 am, and was able to complete by 2, ship date is 10/13-10/22. This was for the 64gb plus.

Ordered the 16gb iphone 6 for another line afterwards and ship date is 9/17-9/18.

Just hoping that based on past experience that the estimated ship dates are incorrect and both arrive on launch day.

Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

This only will be helpful if the specific product ordered is also included.

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

iPhone 6+ 64GB Space Gray 

Ordered it sometimes after the apple store went up, which I think for me like like 3:20. 

Apple didn't have that model and only gold, so I went to the at&t site and placed order. It was probably now 3:30am if not 3:35am. 

Delievery date says 10/13/14 - 10/22/14*

Which is fine because my 2 year upgrade is on the 19th so it works out fine if it comes between those dates. I'll actually be a bit bummed if it comes earlier lol. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

I ordered my iPhone 6 +, 64GB in Space Gray at 12:01 AM Pacific on the 12th (nerd, I know) and the transaction was complete by 12:20 AM. I didn't receive the confirmation email from AT&T until 1:47 AM on the 12th.  My order status on AT&T online now shows the device won't ship until between 10/31 and 11/11.  The earliest date in that range puts ship date a full 6 weeks after the release date of 9/19.  That seems a bit ridiculous given that I had to be one of the first (several  hundred thousand) to place my order.  It just seems kind of odd to me that the backup is that far out on an order completed less than a half hour after they were available.  Wish someone from AT&T would read these and at least give some more accurately directional info on this.  Not a huge deal, I guess, just frustrating.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.