For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
oufanindallas's profile
ACE - Master

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

Friday, July 11th, 2014 3:22 PM

Epix is coming to UVerse

Channel surfing this morning and stumbled across this Channels 1891-1894 EpixHD, EpixWH, Epix2H and Epix3H.  Doesn't give a go live date though.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Guru

• 

565 Messages

10 years ago

Yup! nickle and dime you to death.

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

10 years ago

Just got it over the phone. Gave 3 months free. That will be plenty of time to see how it is.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@Scott53 wrote:

Yup! nickle and dime you to death.

You are right, sir!  BUT I lay blame as well on the channel's owners.  This is the Motion Picture industry, we are talking about.  I rank them (in the distrust department) with the RIAA and Ticketmaster.  Now AT&T probably had a hand in price setting too, lol.

Mentor

• 

73 Messages

10 years ago

Leave it to ATT sigh. They are literally highway robbery in every sense of the word. Look at ATT next with mobile. Ugh. It's a wonder you guys are as big as you are. It's gotten progressively worse.

Mentor

• 

73 Messages

10 years ago

God forbid they add to their packages without charging.

Mentor

• 

73 Messages

10 years ago

About to throw my iPhone! Keeps submitting posts when I'm not done! (ie: sorry for spam)

Mentor

• 

73 Messages

10 years ago

And there we go again. Anyhow first they announce faster web which got me stoked since I paid for the fastest package. NOPE! Had to pay 100 to upgrade that. Now I have the best package which is the best because it includes all movie channels. NOPE all but the new one. Pay more. Sigh. I shudder thinking about fiber optic coming to the area soon.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@klepp0906 wrote:
God forbid they add to their packages without charging.

How much extra did they charge when they added OANN or AJA?  How much extra did they charge when they pushed CBS Sports Network to U300 and above, instead of only U450 /Sports Pack?  I could go on and on- but the answer is none.   You are being serious right?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

I have the U450 package as well and enjoyed the free EPIX preview weekend. I also have more than 3 DVR receivers and get my internet service through AT&T, not to mention I'm 'old school' and still have a landline with them. Yet I still have to cajole them into keeping my price the same or close EVERY year. reading other posts, I'm

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Okay, need to remember not to hit enter in mid thought. Ignore fragmented sentence please. I don't understand, like others, why EPIXis a separate charge for U450 customers and really don't get the $8 cost! I could care less about sports and would remove all related channels from my lineup. How about adding more OTA channels in more markets like ME-TV? Or increasing the number of movie channels I do pay for from SD to HD. Of course, this is the company that tried to charge $15/month to keep my home phone number while my home was being repaired after being almost destroyed in a tornado. I've been a customer for more than two decades and had to get the Attorney General involved to get that resolved. Come on ATT, rethink what customer service really means.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.