For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
mscelfo's profile

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, March 13th, 2013 12:21 AM

Closed

Blackouts FSN games.

current situation, I live in San Diego and have had uverse since 2007.  We've been able to watch Anaheim Ducks games on both Prime Ticket (1774) and Fox Sports West (1772).  Since Fox Sports San Diego was added (1776), the Ducks games have been shown on 1776 and blacked out on 1774 (rightfully so).  However, tonight, there is a live Padres game scheduled for 7:05PM PST on FSSD (1776).  This means, no Ducks game on FSSD.  The Ducks game is on now 5PM PST - but it is blacked out on Prime Ticket (1774).  This doesn't seem right.  I called customer support and they are useless, I don't even think they know what hockey is. 

anyway, any help here would be greatly appreciated.  I don't expect the game to magically appear tonight - I just want to avoid future similar conflicts.  There is no reason the Ducks hockey game should be blacked out on Prime Ticket when it's not available on Fox Sports San Diego.  Again, to reiterate, I live in San Diego which is considered to be both the Ducks and the Kings market so I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO WATCH THE DUCKS AND THE KINGS GAMES SINCE 2007.  Nothing has changed.  sorry for the rant, just frustrated

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Same here man. I am extremely upset.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

So I will be able to watch future King games on this channel? But just not in the current series. On the other hand not until two weeks from now?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.