Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Nokia Lumia 1020 going straight to voicemail

My wife has a Nokia Lumia 1020.  Whenever I try to call her my calls are send straight to voicemail.  For now in order to get around this I text her and she will call me, but I'm wondering if maybe there's a setting there needs to be changed?

Questions

Nokia Windows 1020 SCREEN FREEZING frequently, and hot to the touch - DOES YOURS? HELP?

LOVE my Nokia Window 1020 phone.  functioned well for months with no problems.  I did notice that it often became hot to the touch when charging or when getting a lot of use - espeically around the camera area.  But other than that - loved it. Then about a month ago - the screen would just freeze.  

Questions

Lumia 1020 camera not working after WP8.1 update

My Nokia Lumia 1020 phone did an update last Thursday or Friday to WP8.1 and I didn't bother to use the camera until this weekend. Well for some reason, I go to open one of the multiple camera apps and the app tries to open but then just goes back to the home screen. None of the camera apps work. Th

Questions

Unlock a Nokia 1020

I purchased a refurbished Lumia 1020 from blinq.com. The phone was refurbished by Optiturn LP. The phone was locked to AT&T and I submitted an online unlock request. I was denied and the resason for it in the email was "You haven’t fulfilled your service contract" I was puzzled by this because I'm n

Questions

Lumia 1020 Unlock Problems

I bought an AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 off of eBay to use for other carrierDescription said it was unlocked, inserted SIM and found out it's not, it's locked to AT&T I go to the unlock site provided by AT&T and enter the IMEI as a non-customerSite tells me "The IMEI you entered does not appear to be an A

Questions

Is the Nokia 1020 getting 8.1?

Just wondering of the Nikia 1020 is getting the 8.1 update.  I see lot of the other headsets talked about but....nothing about the nokia 1020.  Just wondering, thanks for any response.

Questions

Thanx ATT > 1020 Cyan Update

I'm sure the moderators & staff have had their fill of listening to us go on about getting this update.  A positive note is in order! I successfully downloaded the cyan update to my 1020 last night and all is well.  I never loaded up the developer preview and was running the 8.0 version. I especiall

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.