For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
teffertoes's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 5th, 2010 11:25 PM

Unmerging Yahoo & AT&T email accounts

It appears my Yahoo email account has been hacked. When I went in to change the password, it told me I had to change it via my merged AT&T account. Well, I haven't had AT&T for a couple of years and never unmerged that account from Yahoo after I left, apparently. When I try to go in with my former AT&T account, I initially get in and it says:

"We're sorry, the AT&T sevice you are attempting to access is not available using the login information you provided.
To continue, please select the login button for one of the services below."

I then get sent to the initial login for the AT&T account manager, but I can't login because I haven't been with AT&T for at least a year to 2 years. I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to abandon my Yahoo account because I have too many things associated with it.

I'd appreciate any help you could give me.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I’m sorry, that looks like I’m yelling at somebody. Nothing could be further from the truth. I would be extremely grateful for any help.

My original punctuation was, “How do I get Yahoo concierge? 

Please help me. I have not had access to my email for two weeks!”

Thank you, Nice People!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I thought they did away with sbcglobal.net & made me go to Yahoo where I no longer get e-mails.

Any suggestions

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

I use sbc as my primary and yahoo for any archived email retrieval

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Can someone tell me how to unmerge my sbcglobal.net email account BEFORE I cancel the AT&T DSL?  Is it just simply a phone call to AT&T or something I can accomplish online?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I've spent over 20 hours with ATT to get into my ATT mail account and they just say it can't be done any longer.

A REAL problem for me. I need someone to help me hack it so I can get the info I need??

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Track down your old yahoo.com account, when you find it you can now access all your archived, folders, history, etc. You will have to use a sbc or att email for current email but with this workaround you will not lose any of your old data

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

yes,   Yahoo wants me to sign in and won't allow my AT&T sign in.    I can't get to my email.   Help!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.