For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
richwilliams's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Saturday, December 14th, 2013 12:48 AM

Closed

How can I escalate a billing issue?

How can I escalate a problem past the customer service people who answer the phone to someone who can understand the problem and has the authority to actually do something?  I've been trying to get problems solved since August.  Every month I spend about an hour on the phone recapping everything, they apologize, say they will fix it and nothing happens.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 years ago

I had a typo and said AY&T and I should have said AT&T.

BTW, I am currently in battle with SiriusXM over their auto renewal and billing policy that hit me from what was suppose to be $34 for 6 months to almost $125. SiriusXM is far worse than AT&T. Their lies, decide and customer service stink and I sent them a Certified Letter on April 11 canceling my subscription effective May 25, yet they still billed on May 25th for almost $125. Moral of story is NEVER agree to auto payment, that gives them open season on your bank account, and either pay by personal check or pre-paid debit card so you can unhook quickly.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Att is an absolute nightmare to deal with. I recently cancelled my uverse internet and will never return. I had them for a couple years and I cannot even count the number of times I had to call them about overcharges and incorrect bills. Each incident took many phone calls and time. Att had no promotion for me so I cancelled it. I called months before to find out my contract end date. I actually called several times to make sure. Cancelled it and now of course there is an early termination fee on my account. I've called 4 times and messaged customer care and nobody will take it off. This is beyond ridiculous and I swear att has to do stuff like this on purpose Avoid att

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hi Team - I am fighting to get my billing correct since start and it same issue. I am using my own att model/router and ATT is charging for that I talk to ATT technical department and they agreed that there is a mismatch is equipment details and due to this I am getting charged but no one is ready to fix this issue I pay my bill 2-3 time which i should pay but I don't pay late fee and equipment changes as these charges are wrong. ATT is such a big tech company and not able to fix issue like this and frustrating me,

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Sadly I don't think anyone at A T & T cares.  The customer care department has gone way down. It has to be something new that happened at the top and was filtered down.

For example, due to a recent issue, I was promised a credit by an agent and it never appeared on my bill, after being told it would be 24 hours.   When I called to learn what was taking so long, I had to endure multiple departments.....multiple agents...each saying the other gave me wrong info....and each either dumping my call or passing me around to another dept, where finally the last one said I had been "lied to" by the previous department.   You should never say that to a customer..

Each time a supv tried to process my credit, their system thought multiple credits  were being requested and froze my account to something called a LEVEL 4 freeze, that I was told NO ONE at A T & T can resolve..it's an internal flaw.  Seriously?  Customers never should be told about internal issues.   So they are willing to lose a long time customer over $50.    Shocking.

Scholar

• 

419 Messages

4 years ago

Exactly the same issue here... been going through this cycle for months.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.