For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Account & Billing

Wireless Account & Billing

All of your wireless account questions and concerns - asked and answered.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(61744)

Accepted Solution

Disability

What plans do you have for people on disability

Questions

Orders

I did early upgrade and the store ordered the phone and now it says shipped but ups doesn't show nothing but label created. I need to know can I cancel and pick up phone in store why did they have to order it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Scammed by In-Home Expert. What to do next?

I am hoping to get some help resolving a bill that is way higher than promised by the in-home expert. She is not returning my calls or texts, and I have not been able to get a hold of her manager either. AT&T Support says they cannot help with the issue, as they cannot honor offers made by in-ho

Questions

What happens if a person does not accept the Transfer of Billing Responsibility?

I have my daughter in law on our account and she is divorcing our son so I feel she should pay her own phone bill - not him

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How to report cell tower outage

We live in a rural area. The only cell tower in our area went down last night.  It is showing no outages on the website.  How do I report it to AT&T?   When I call it asks me for a passcode that I don’t have (we are on a plan with another family member).

Questions

Account management email info incorrect?

Hey, Has anyone added a wireless account to a new user id on My ATT and then received an automated email from ATT Account Management that says: You have added the following ATT account to user id: *your user id* And then says Account type: Wireless Last four digits for wireless number: **** Last fou

Questions

Certian phone number not showing up on text usage download

I am needing to provide documentation for a court case that shows how much a number is texting my line. When I download my text usage from AT&T website,  the number shows up no where.  Not outgoing or incoming even though there is regular communication with this number.  Whyyyyy?

Questions

Extortionist

I had a wireless account with AT&T for well over 10 years. Verizon had a deal to good to pass up last November so I decided to switch over.  The same day my number was ported over to Verizon, I went to the AT&T store I visited dozens of times if I had questions or wanted to make change

Questions

Urgent Help Needed: Exorbitant International Call Charges on Recent Bill

Dear ATT Wireless Community members, I hope this message finds y'all well. I am reaching out with an urgent issue that has left me feeling incredibly frustrated and financially burdened. Recently, I received my billing statement for the last cycle (from March 25 to April 24), and to my shock, I disc

Questions

Account # to port to Verizon

I am trying to port my ATT phone#'s (2) to Verizon, The account # I have Verizon is telling me is not correct, I went to an ATT store to get said account# which is the same # from my bill and am being told by Verizon there is a Wireless only account # that is different from the Dish/Wireless account

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(15)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.