Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91926)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data Breach

What is AT&T doing about the recent data breach, besides claiming it did not come from their network?

Questions

Can I use a cell signal booster with my Internet Air?

I live in a rural area and don't have many internet options. I currently have Internet Air.  Many times I get 50 Mbps download speeds, other times I get 3 Mbps (especially in the evenings).   On average my signal data is as follows (these numbers are pretty steady): Band (ARFCN): 2(

Questions

Breach activation code sent by AT&T is not valid

I received two separate letters about my data being breached and how I was being offered free of charge by Experian's IdentityWorks. I have entered both activation codes and get messages that neither of them is valid.

Questions

MAX Sign-In

My account is supposed to have MAX included with my grandfathered plan, but when I sign in with AT&T as my provider, I am told that my account is not valid. Please help.

Questions

Damage to Property Claim

We have attempted multiple times to call the Sedgwick group due to damage to our sprinkler system from AT&T digging in our yard. I have tried the # 800-288-2020, left messages, and have yet to receive a call back. What is the next step?

Questions

Internet Air duplicated accounts

When my device was activated in early February, an account number was generated. On the same day, the technician to log in my acounts (I use ATT for telephone and DSL at another location...), and register my device. another account number was generated, which is the one appearing on my web account o

Questions

Can I use my Internet 10 BGW210-700 Modem/ router as a router for At&t Internet Air?

I would like to know if it's possible to use my old router with the All-fi hub using one of the 4 Ethernet ports? It has 2 USB, 4 ethernet, ONT, Broadband and phone line. The all-fi hub has 2 ethernet ports

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How/can you change the DNS

I just got AT&T Fiber Internet they installed the Humax BGW320-500 Gatway. I was looking under advanced settings and setup. I did not find anywhere to change the DNS to one of your own. Can the default DNS be changed in this gateway? Can you even change the DNS when using fiber. I could not find

Questions

What does the marking mean?

Worried it indicates they are installing fiber and will be tearing up my trees and beloved garden.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Make payment arrangements

Want get my social security payment until May23

Questions

Be the first to reply

(18)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(14)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.