Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
colbey427's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 11th, 2014 4:22 AM

Pressure crack Lumia 1520

According to AT&T warranty center, my phone pressure cracked while being in the upper pocket of my sports coat. Now, dealing with AT&T or their insurance division is like pulling teeth. No one can or will give you a straight answer, only looking for ways to not take care of my problem. I guess I can always take my $1000.00 a month elsewhere.

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

10 years ago

Hi Colbey427,

I'm sorry to hear that your device is damaged, and that you have had difficulty with the warranty process. I would like to help and have sent an email to the address that you provided during registration. Please reply so that I can have someone investigate further and reach out to you.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

The information was sent. Pardon my skepticism, but I already have a bad taste in my mouth over this.

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

10 years ago

Thank you for replying. Your information was received. We are currently reviewing your account and will have someone reach out to you soon.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Just to make a note here. I was just contacted by AT&T and advised that they are sending me out a replacement phone today. This is a response that I did not anticipate. Many thanks to the folks at AT&T and to JWilson.

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

10 years ago

colbey427,

Glad to see that we were able to help get this resolved for you. Thank you for your patronage to the Business Community. We hope that you continue to visit and take advantage of its other features including participating with other community users, and utilising the other self help options we have to offer.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I had the same issue wit the Nokia 1520. Store rep said it was not a warranty issue. I have to work around a dark arch at the bottom of my screen. It was a disappointment because it was only a few months old and I was only carrying it in my pocket also.

Former Employee

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

Hi danScott,

Thanks for your posting.  I have sent you an email to better assist.

Thanks.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

There are so many horror stories about customers getting ripped off or deceived by cellphone companies and now I have my own.

Over the holiday break, my 4 month old Samsung Galaxy s4 obtained cracks on the inside of the screen. The outside of the screen is smooth and you can hardly see the cracks unless you tilt the phone and catch light at a certain angle. My phone is no longer working. I can't see anything on the screen. I didn't drop the phone or sit on it. I was using the car charger to charge my battery and left the phone in the car while I grabbed a few items from the store. I came back after 15-20 minutes and see my phone's screen isn't working and upon closer inspection I see that there are hairline cracks inside the screen. I couldn't figure out what happened to my phone and went online looking for answers. I realized that these were pressure cracks and likely caused by the extreme change in temperatures in my car when I turned off the heat and left the phone in the car which became very cold. Not to mention the phone was already heated up from being on charge.

I went to an AT&T store this evening after work and was told up front that they could set up an appointment with device support for me but that it was pointless since they would claim that my phone had physical damage and was not covered by the warranty. There was absolutely nothing else they could do for me. I've been a customer for 10 years and this is the best customer service that could be offered to me? I have 4 lines and I don't think I will be staying with AT&T much longer. I definitely won't be recommending this carrier to anyone I know. If you can't appreciate or care for the loyalty of a long standing customer, then I need to take my business elsewhere. Truly disgusted by the awful customer service I received. Time to find a new carrier.

Employee

• 

355 Messages

9 years ago

akaur85,

Sorry to hear about your device and the cracked screen issues. We would like to help and see what options are available for you! We have sent off an email with some requested information for you to complete. Once completed send it back to us and we will assist you further.

Thank you

Not finding what you're looking for?