Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 5, 2013
6:30:08 AM
View profile
What is a phone number for tech. support that goes to someone in the US? I'm tired of goint to Bombay where ATT pays them by the minute and all they want to do is put you on hold and waste our time.

What is a phone number for tech. support that goes to someone in the US?  I'm tired of goint to Bombay where ATT pays them by the minute and all they want to do is put you on hold and waste our time.

What is a phone number for tech. support that goes to someone in the US?  I'm tired of goint to Bombay where ATT pays them by the minute and all they want to do is put you on hold and waste our time.

What is a phone number for tech. support that goes to someone in the US? I'm tired of goint to Bombay where ATT pays them by the minute and all they want to do is put you on hold and waste our time.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 5, 2013 7:42:20 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello, tvforme

My name is Morgan, I'm one of the Community Managers. I apologize for any inconveniences or lack of support you've had in the past. I know sometimes it can be a hassle having to wait on hold over the phone for support but, here in the Community we would like to help you in any way possible. We have a number of contributors here that would like to answer any questions you may have about your U-verse service, or if you have a problem with your U-verse that is "Account-Specific" and requires the attention of an AT&T representative then we (the Community Managers) would be glad to assist you further via private message.

Please feel free to let us know how we can help you and we'll make sure you reach a solution. Thank you! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello, tvforme

My name is Morgan, I'm one of the Community Managers. I apologize for any inconveniences or lack of support you've had in the past. I know sometimes it can be a hassle having to wait on hold over the phone for support but, here in the Community we would like to help you in any way possible. We have a number of contributors here that would like to answer any questions you may have about your U-verse service, or if you have a problem with your U-verse that is "Account-Specific" and requires the attention of an AT&T representative then we (the Community Managers) would be glad to assist you further via private message.

Please feel free to let us know how we can help you and we'll make sure you reach a solution. Thank you! Smiley Happy

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: What is a phone number for tech. support that goes to someone in the US? I'm tired of goint to Bombay where ATT pays them by the minute and all they want to do is put you on hold and waste our time.

2 of 4 (257 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 5, 2013 6:15:51 PM
(0)
Contributor

I would like a tech phone support number that is in the US. I don’t mind being on hold waiting for a US tech. The problem when you get somebody from Bombay on the phone, is all they want to do is to keep you on the phone to run up their billable minutes. It takes them 30 seconds to tell you why they need to put you on hold. This normally happens numerous times during a phone conversation. Then they pass you on to someone else. I spent 55 minutes on a recent call when I was having an internet problem the evening it was installed. After all of that time, they could not help me. I kept calling every AT&T phone number I had. When I finally got a lady in the US, she resolved my problem in 5 minutes.

That’s just one of my experiences to show you why I am requesting to be able to talk to a US tech. if I have a problem.

Thank you

Denny McNaney

I would like a tech phone support number that is in the US. I don’t mind being on hold waiting for a US tech. The problem when you get somebody from Bombay on the phone, is all they want to do is to keep you on the phone to run up their billable minutes. It takes them 30 seconds to tell you why they need to put you on hold. This normally happens numerous times during a phone conversation. Then they pass you on to someone else. I spent 55 minutes on a recent call when I was having an internet problem the evening it was installed. After all of that time, they could not help me. I kept calling every AT&T phone number I had. When I finally got a lady in the US, she resolved my problem in 5 minutes.

That’s just one of my experiences to show you why I am requesting to be able to talk to a US tech. if I have a problem.

Thank you

Denny McNaney

Re: What is a phone number for tech. support that goes to someone in the US? I'm tired of goint to Bombay where ATT pays them by the minute and all they want to do is put you on hold and waste our time.

3 of 4 (257 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 5, 2013 6:43:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Rather than calling someone just post your issue here should you have one.  I understand if your internet is down it might be hard to do that but you could possibly use a cell or other device with internet?  One of the community managers here will do everything in their power to get your issue resolved.  They will even call YOU if it is warranted.  They can send equipment to replace faulty devices, help with remote diagnostics, etc.  If a tech dispatch is required they will set that up also.

No normal poster on here will know any other number than the ones you probably already have.  The community managers will not and probably can not give you a direct number to anyone in support.  Just imagine if that number got out it would be a nightmare because that group would get a flood of calls instead of them being distributed throughout the support channels so everyone gets an equal workload.  Just sayin....... 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Rather than calling someone just post your issue here should you have one.  I understand if your internet is down it might be hard to do that but you could possibly use a cell or other device with internet?  One of the community managers here will do everything in their power to get your issue resolved.  They will even call YOU if it is warranted.  They can send equipment to replace faulty devices, help with remote diagnostics, etc.  If a tech dispatch is required they will set that up also.

No normal poster on here will know any other number than the ones you probably already have.  The community managers will not and probably can not give you a direct number to anyone in support.  Just imagine if that number got out it would be a nightmare because that group would get a flood of calls instead of them being distributed throughout the support channels so everyone gets an equal workload.  Just sayin....... 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (257 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments