Have questions about your text messages?

We have the answers and the support you need to make your texting safe, effortless and enjoyable!

Want to learn more about text messaging?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest Wireless solutions...

(0)
No conversations found!

Join the latest Wireless conversations...

(139)
Advanced Messaging Not Working

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9, and the entire time I've owned the phone, Advanced Messaging has been turned on. I can't believe I didn't notice until now, but it's not really working. The whole read receipts thing just doesn't work, although, again, it is enabled. How can this be fixed?

Questions

Can I request some boosters in Holiday Inn hotel building for all customers? The signal in building is very weak. Thanks.

We will grand open our IHG hotel on May 1st. We check the Verizon cell phone signal is very weak in the building, outside is good. Our address is 400 N Atlantic Blvd., Monterey Park, CA 91754. Can I request some boosters in Holiday Inn hotel building for all customers? The signal in building is very

Questions

International texting

My boyfriend went out of the country today. He has a different provider than I do so he bought the international plan. However I can't seem to get my texts through to him. Do I need to buy an international plan as well?

Questions

New Iphone 15

I have set up my new Iphone 15. I transferred data from one Iphone 15 to a newer one. However, I can not use my phone because of SOS. How do I correct this issue?

Questions

User id

I?ve been trying to create a user id and password but it keeps telling me my info is invalid

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.